Ren'Py - Sins of Night [Release 3.5] [MakinWaves]

1. 5.00 star(s)

FeelGud

Definitely need to keep an eye on this one. The mechanics are cool and the renders are great. Love & Vice was a favorite of mine so seeing the same dev gives me high hopes for what they can accomplish with Ren'Py and having control over the scenes
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Hjyfh

I have played the dev's other game love and vice and seen improvements with that game but it's main problem for me was the fact it was a Html game and i couldn't easily load and try different routes this game solves pretty much all the problems i had with the other title renpy's save system works great with it and lets me go back and try the corruption and love routes of the current character and by the looks of it multiple in the future. In terms of this games story has very nice start for a vampire story and does the blood mechanic well with it essentially acting as mana for vampire powers and locking you into feeding if it gets to zero. The current job system is a little basic but not bad and can easily be improved. In terms of fetishes and content has a very good start with some vanilla action like blowjob and basic sex and some fetish like rimjob's and setting up a open door for a lot more to come like making characters more submisive or dominate through there dreams. Especially for a first version published it blew me away and made me very excited for more to come.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Mike145

I'll keep it short:
    • Really good renders.
    • An interesting and cool concept.
    • Well-written dialogues, both in terms of written English and in making the conversations believable.
    • There's no sharing right now, but switches for it are already in the game.
    • It's nice to see a sandbox that isn't useless and a game would be much better as a VN, making the game boring and tedious. Instead, it's one where there are systems that both justify it being a sandbox and are pleasant to play.
    My only suggestion after playing the intro would be to include an indicator for new scenes in an event.
    It's not a huge bother at this point, but if they stack up with updates, it could become a problem.
    Even if it doesn't happen, it's always nice to know where to find the new content instead of going there, checking, skipping if there's something new, and checking all the options.
    Ren'Py keeps track of seen events, so I guess it shouldn't be a big time consumer.
    Even then I think it's worth it because from the player's perspective, it makes the game much more enjoyable to play.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

forbiddenfables1

A really promising start for a game, from the renders to the dialogues very well done, love the theme of the game which also shows in the light and environment setting.

loved the mechanics very easy to use.
    goodluck on the next update , looking forward to it.