MakinWaves

Sins Of Night || Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Is it possible to make quest clearer so we know what we still have to do, what we might have missed, and once everything is completed?
I still have to add a scene gallery and quest log etc. Hopefully once all that's in you should be ale to get a better picture of what's available.
Android versions are all release 2 even when labeled otherwise, at least that's what the front page says. They are also all 725m (the size of release 2) which disagrees with their label.
They are release 3, I just forgot to update the main menu info.
Is any sexual content avoidable? Like NTR/sharing, lesbian, etc.?
Anything involving people other than the MC is and will be clearly marked and you can turn it off it's availability completely. The entire game is choice based as well so you can avoid certain content if you don't like the way it's going.

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
Yeah getting some sigs would be a good idea. I'll have to find somebody to do it, seeing the mess I made...
Recently, MakinWaves requested some Fan Sigs for "SINS OF NIGHT" in the GFX Request Thread...

Hope, these will do:

EVE - Fan Signature

300 x 124 px / 0,93 MB /.gif

SoNsiG1.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/10/4116630_SoNsiG1.gif
____________________________________________________________________________________________

HARLEY - Fan Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,88 MB / .gif

SoNsiG2.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/10/4116631_SoNsiG2.gif
____________________________________________________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________________________________________

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Whether you like Vampires or not:
using these Sigs in your personal signature might help

... to support the game & the dev a wee bit :coffee:!

And MakinWaves : thanks for your GFX request. Good luck with the future development of your game! All the best & fingers crossed!

MakinWaves

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Recently, MakinWaves requested some Fan Sigs for "SINS OF NIGHT" in the GFX Request Thread...

Hope, these will do:

EVE - Fan Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,93 MB /.gif

View attachment 4092442

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/10/4116630_SoNsiG1.gif

HARLEY - Fan Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,88 MB / .gif

View attachment 4092443

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/10/4116631_SoNsiG2.gif
_______________________________________________________________________________________

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Whether you like Vampires or not:
using these Sigs in your personal signature might help

... to support the game & the dev a wee bit :coffee:!

And MakinWaves : thanks for your GFX request. Good luck with the future development of your game! All the best & fingers crossed!
Looks great Gorse thank you very much!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gorse

sazaar

May 2, 2017
Release 3.5 will be dropping later this month. A small one, featuring a special event with multiple character appearances!
Can I have a big one))? Just kidding) Thanks for communicating with fans. I can't wait for the little one (sister) to find out that the main character is a vampire, maybe she'll want sharp teeth)

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I believe that no one can know that he is a vampire, it is forbidden to reveal it, besides risking the life of the human who knows.

MakinWaves

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Can I have a big one))? Just kidding) Thanks for communicating with fans. I can't wait for the little one (sister) to find out that the main character is a vampire, maybe she'll want sharp teeth)
I believe that no one can know that he is a vampire, it is forbidden to reveal it, besides risking the life of the human who knows.
We'll see how it all goes ;)

MakinWaves

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Sins Of Night, Release 3.5 Now Available!

A small release, consisting of a halloween special event. Multiple character appearances and some highly degenerate content.

Full changelog and details in the op :)

The game is also on discount over on itch for the whole of October!

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Sins of Night [Release 3.5] [MakinWaves]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
'Never played the game... I'm interested tho... will I get lost in the sandbox here ?
It's pretty straight forward. So far, if my memory serves me right, there is a small amount of free roam within MC's house... but the rest is done from a hub that allows you to select a character and click an event button.

It's definitely not like one of those sandbox games where you're navigating all over the place trying to find an event to trigger.

malridoo

Oct 9, 2020
It's pretty straight forward. So far, if my memory serves me right, there is a small amount of free roam within MC's house... but the rest is done from a hub that allows you to select a character and click an event button.

It's definitely not like one of those sandbox games where you're navigating all over the place trying to find an event to trigger.
Sign me up then

4.50 star(s) 24 Votes