Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Sins of the Father - OscarSix's Walkthrough, Gallery, Cheat & Improvement Mod [0.7] [Kaffekop]

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
138037_61169_2.png

Updated: 2020/08/28
Game/Creator: Sins of the Father /
Modder:
Mod Version: 0.7.1
Game Version: 0.7
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Game/Event/Scene Improvements:
Installation:

Download: -
Android:

Last edited:

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
Oscar first of all thank you for the Gallery Mod But I am using Mac all I see only one scene for Mary.
That was the only scene I saw when searching through the H scenes. If you find others please let me know.
Either send a screenshot from in-game
Send the file name of that H scene (example: bg v05_164.jpg)

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Hi Oscar, firstly thanks for your work ^^ I see that there is a problem in the gallery ...

In the section " others " we have 2 scenes with Kathryn but there is also and third one with Kathryn in the section " Meghan "

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
Hi Oscar, firstly thanks for your work ^^ I see that there is a problem in the gallery ...

In the section " others " we have 2 scenes with Kathryn but there is also and third one with Kathryn in the section " Meghan "
This has been fixed in the next version. The 3rd Kathryn scene will be moved to "Marsha" and "Other"

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
Hey Oscar can you explain me about the 3 paths? Is it we have to go with one path only at a time with every choices we get to make or we can mix things up for e. g.
The first choice branch of mom, Jocelyn and Nath path I selected Nath path so from this point every next choice do I gotta go with nath only or i can select mom path or Jocelyn path as I wish. And yeah thank you for the mod works great

Last edited:

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
Hey Oscar can you explain me about the 3 paths? Is it we have to go with one path only at a time with every choices we get to make or we can mix things up for e. g.
The first choice branch of mom, Jocelyn and Nath path I selected Nath path so from this point every next choice do I gotta go with nath only or i can select mom path or Jocelyn path as I wish. And yeah thank you for the mod works great
If you want to see as much content as efficient as possible do the 3 paths separately

Reactions: BroodZeo

derive

May 2, 2018
I followed your walkthrough and did 3 playthroughs. But I missed threesome/foursome with Marsha and sisters? Is it not included in the walkthrough?