ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
In this game the protagonist is always a bottom? always a top? it varies dependending on the sin you are after, or you can choose freely for every sin?
depends on the sins. Some are exclusive bottom, some exclusive top, and some versatile thus having both bottoming and topping scenes in their route. You can pretty much guess which are which since the game basically follow the old stereotype of how bottom and top will look like.

Jul 27, 2020
ohh... :/ thats really bad for me then. I love to see the Hunky guys bottoming... but they usually are the tops in games like these... and the bottons are more like twinks...
not my preference, so.. :/

• Angry
Reactions: JuuzouS

PrayingManta

Sep 26, 2021
This game bites off more than it can chew but it has a lot of ambition, and in a world where most games use the same cookie-cutter character archetypes some of the characters here are really unusual and interesting so I really respect the developers for that.

Reactions: perles75

lok02

Dec 25, 2018
Does anyone have the full unlock gallery? I mean to unlock all the scenes and gallery as well as achievement.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Thanks for the update.
So... is it truly "completed" this time ? Or they are still working on it?

srstar177

Mar 5, 2022
This game is fantastic. Some of the romances are really sweet, and some of them are really erotic. Also, the CGs and backgrounds are beautiful and the voice acting is very well done. My one critique would be that the Pride route feels less complete, and that replaying to get true endings is a big chore.

4.5/5 Stars

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes