FloppySausage

Jan 10, 2021
Currently unplayable as it's way too bugged.
No exaggeration, read the comments.
You should only play if you want to be a tester and report the bugs.

muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
If I try to talk to step-mom in the bedroom right after her shower, while wrapped in her towel, the game locks up.

annam

Apr 13, 2017
I am irl malding beyond measure at the massage minigame. Has anyone figured it out yet?

longxa762

Mar 24, 2017
Whoever thought about adding a complicated mechanics with 0 tutorial, 0 hints, 0 walkthrough was pretty smart

XtreamAnim

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2021
If I try to talk to step-mom in the bedroom right after her shower, while wrapped in her towel, the game locks up.
Thnx, this will be fixed

for the mechanics of the massage it is still in an early development stage (v0.4), if you have any suggestion or bug reports pls let us know about it.

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
Thnx, this will be fixed

for the mechanics of the massage it is still in an early development stage (v0.4), if you have any suggestion or bug reports pls let us know about it.
You really need to add highlighted areas during massage sequence and some more explanations. It's extremely "janky" mechanic currently and looking around the forum it seems 90% agrees.
A tutorial would be nice even.

Edit: I felt it would also be saying that the stress, hunger and hygiene levels and such are more of a pain then adding anything to the game currently. Especially a lot of content in the game isn't present so you're just hitting the wait button and then having to top up the various levels as you wait. Not the most fun gameplay loop.

Last edited:
Reactions: kiro

muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
Thnx, this will be fixed

The first massage book also never arrives. I think someone else has mentioned this already.

muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
Thnx, this will be fixed

The first massage book also never arrives. I think someone else has mentioned this already.

Purple_Urkle

Oct 24, 2018
oh my gaddd. sooo mr. developer dude. are you aware you are running two different mono versions. half of your package is encoded in x86 linux and the other came up unknown-batchlnk to all the cawe files. I actually let my rig run and scan and almost 1900+ conflicts because your texture and camera settings are in one version but your output is set for windows x32.

you can log into to unity and probably udate everything. the good thing about unity is that if youre just learning or starting out they do offer the most up to date versions. or you set up your patreon in a way that reflects you are a student so that you can avail of the awesome tutorials. your scripts and junctions arent too shabby just need a little more work. its ok tho. just get everything updated and either run the tests to find out where all the bad links are or that are linking to outdated nodes.

we all start somewhere. and this is just constructive criticism. takes a lot of patience and reading trial and error. :WeSmart::PogChamp:

XtreamAnim

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2021
oh my gaddd. sooo mr. developer dude. are you aware you are running two different mono versions. half of your package is encoded in x86 linux and the other came up unknown-batchlnk to all the cawe files. I actually let my rig run and scan and almost 1900+ conflicts because your texture and camera settings are in one version but your output is set for windows x32.

you can log into to unity and probably udate everything. the good thing about unity is that if youre just learning or starting out they do offer the most up to date versions. or you set up your patreon in a way that reflects you are a student so that you can avail of the awesome tutorials. your scripts and junctions arent too shabby just need a little more work. its ok tho. just get everything updated and either run the tests to find out where all the bad links are or that are linking to outdated nodes.

we all start somewhere. and this is just constructive criticism. takes a lot of patience and reading trial and error. :WeSmart::PogChamp:
hey,
thnx for your c&c, we will update to the latest versions of our packages, render engines, and shaders but we don't think that it's the most important thing to do for the moment.
if you are interested in knowing more about technical stuff pls join our discord and we'll be glad to discuss it further

2.50 star(s) 52 Votes