XtreamAnim

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2021
Yes I have, incidentally I have been enjoying your game since 3.01 so this is a process I am familiar with.

When I use the drop down it list the saved games, but the repair button itself does not update when I select the save I want to process. It remains with the default first game save. This is not the typical behavior which leaves me to think there is something amiss in the new build.

Thank You!
yea this seems weird we'll check it out thnx for reporting

light03

Feb 26, 2018
I must say that this game is getting an undeserved hate, although there is something to see here. Well, yes, it's too grindy, I can't deny it. I think it's fine when a player have to put in the effort to get rewards, but it's too much. Personally, I would speed up all things at least twice.
The hotspot system on girl body is something I've been really looking forward in 3d game and here it's done right. But unfortunately there is too much pixel hunting and some non-obvious things. For example when player have to try vibration in spa - its really hard non-obvious sequence of actions and it is hardly possible to think of this without a hint. In my opinion, in order to improve the system, much more variability should be added so that the same hotspot can be interacted with in different ways / objects.

XtreamAnim

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2021
I must say that this game is getting an undeserved hate, although there is something to see here. Well, yes, it's too grindy, I can't deny it. I think it's fine when a player have to put in the effort to get rewards, but it's too much. Personally, I would speed up all things at least twice.
The hotspot system on girl body is something I've been really looking forward in 3d game and here it's done right. But unfortunately there is too much pixel hunting and some non-obvious things. For example when player have to try vibration in spa - its really hard non-obvious sequence of actions and it is hardly possible to think of this without a hint. In my opinion, in order to improve the system, much more variability should be added so that the same hotspot can be interacted with in different ways / objects.
we have been thinking about this issue, and here's what we will add later on, once we will unlock the intellect XP (it's just books that you find/buy and read) you'll be able to enter focus mode when you hold down the L_alt btn, this will show some 3d icons on interactive spots (each spot requires certain intellect xp to show up) and each action have it's own icon
we are still working on the idea and hope we'll be able to add it soon

KoolAidWizard

May 28, 2018
yea this seems weird we'll check it out thnx for reporting
C1.PNG

I went back to .4 and took a screen cap of what I was referencing, the "repair saveX.bin" is populated by the old save drop down tab.

After this I reloaded 4.17 and randomly selected an old save, and it populated correctly, this worked for 2 saves, upon selecting the third save it would fail to update the "repair saveX.bin".

Reloading the game a few times I was able to convert the pertinent saves over, so the bug is not that it does not work, but that it may not populate / target the file correctly from the drop down tab reliably.

Thanks again!

Reactions: XtreamAnim

Grg049

Mar 2, 2022
Ok after playing for hrs and long this game has hope. While I ran into some annoying bug, there is so much potential. here is the list I would take XtreamAnim.

List to Improve.
1. Place certain body points while giving a massage.
2. Most annoying this encounter is the speed of giving massage might increase speed.
3. As for the brothel pls put a certain timer on girls when they will be available for the next customer (top right for a better option for timer).
4. And lastly the UI need to update they are so small pls fix this first rather than others (putting an option to increase or decrease might solve it).

These are the point that can increase this game's potential. PLS don't take this hate but a suggestion from a fellow gamer. Thank you.

Last edited:

XtreamAnim

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2021
Ok after playing for hrs and long this game has hope. While I ran into some annoying bug, there is so much potential. here is the list I would take XtreamAnim.

List to Improve.
1. Place certain body points while giving a massage.
2. Most annoying this encounter is the speed of giving massage might increase speed.
3. As for the brothel pls put a certain timer on girls when they will be available for the next customer (top right for a better option for timer).
4. And lastly the UI need to update they are so small pls fix this first rather than others (putting an option to increase or decrease might solve it).

These are the point that can increase this game's potential. PLS don't take this hate but a suggestion from a fellow gamer. Thank you.
Hello there,
1.we already have an idea for this, you can check it out, and share your opinion: https://f95zone.to/threads/sinstory-v0-4-17-xtreamanim.75761/post-8827766
2.the speed of the massage can be adjusted with your mouse wheel or with up/down arrow, but if you're speaking about the heart-o-meter, yea it needs rework on all scenes
3.there's a staff register on the reception area that will include these information and more, we will work on it later on, as now we have decided to focus more on the MC home scenes
4.the UI should automatically increase size to match your screen resolution, can you plz share a SS so we can see how it looks like on your screen !!

finally we never take advises or bug reports as hate comments, what you just written is what we're seeking for from this community, so thanks for sharing your C&C

Reactions: kemcbg and Grg049

Grg049

Mar 2, 2022
Hello there,
1.we already have an idea for this, you can check it out, and share your opinion: https://f95zone.to/threads/sinstory-v0-4-17-xtreamanim.75761/post-8827766
2.the speed of the massage can be adjusted with your mouse wheel or with up/down arrow, but if you're speaking about the heart-o-meter, yea it needs rework on all scenes
3.there's a staff register on the reception area that will include these information and more, we will work on it later on, as now we have decided to focus more on the MC home scenes
4.the UI should automatically increase size to match your screen resolution, can you plz share a SS so we can see how it looks like on your screen !!

finally we never take advises or bug reports as hate comments, what you just written is what we're seeking for from this community, so thanks for sharing your C&C
Hello there again thx for the replies everything is good now well except for 3 the staff register is somewhat blank at first before u hire other girls there were candy and Tyron details but after I hire others this happened. Was it supposed to happen or was it bugged out?

XtreamAnim

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2021
yes the register script is not finished yet and on the next update we may disable it until it's finished

2.50 star(s) 53 Votes