cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
This is still a crapfest. Unity sucks on PC. Wonky movement, simple things fail. If you can't get past the first locked event there is no use in playing. If this is made for VR then don't give PC option.
It's not Unity. It's (incredibly) bad game design. I had the game bug out on me every fucking time I tried it.

Unity is not Renpy. If a bug happens in Unity, it's due to the game developer. Unity is incredibly stable while fx Renpy is far from it.

Also, why the hell not support loading older versions? Never worked for me.
And I really don't want to play thru assfucking tutorials and shitty grindage every time I try it out.

Last edited:
Sep 7, 2020
This game is basically what happens if you mix great concepts and ideas with bad development not going to lie.

I've seen it before literally, the NCR I mean.

XtreamAnim

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2021
A question is been a while since a play this why the NTR tag tho?
there's no ntr

every load game hidden camera that has been installed disappears
we'll check this out thnx for reporting

UNFORTUNELY LOOKS LIKE THIS GAME WILL NOT PLAY ON LOWER END COMPUTERS IT JUST STOPS AT A BLACK SCREEN AT START
this seems a graphics issue cuz this games requires a graphic card with a minimum of 2GB of vram

It's not Unity. It's (incredibly) bad game design. I had the game bug out on me every fucking time I tried it.

Unity is not Renpy. If a bug happens in Unity, it's due to the game developer. Unity is incredibly stable while fx Renpy is far from it.

Also, why the hell not support loading older versions? Never worked for me.
And I really don't want to play thru assfucking tutorials and shitty grindage every time I try it out.
let me know what bugs did you encounter and we'll fix it, and fixing old save files should work fine we tested it again and it works, if you still can't repair your old save files let me know and we'll run more tests

Easy Save 2 Error: The data you are trying to load is not a Collection, but you are using a Collection method to use it. Use ES2.Load instead.​
Easy Save 2 Error: The data you are trying to load does not match the Load method you are using to load it.​

See above log:

Ran into this attempting to bring .4 saves into this build. A new game will start fine, a loaded game has a black screen with the interact mouse changing with regards to the start room.

Thanks!
have you tried to repair your old save files !!
here's how you do it :
you just need to open the folder located at : C:\Users\Username\AppData\LocalLow\XtreamAnim\SinStory ..... then copy the save file and paste it to the new game version after you have done this step you need to open the game and on the main menu click on options/General select the save file that you just copy/pasted and click on repair, once done you can load the game without any errors

kocu87

Sep 17, 2021
i always get soft lock whenever the black dude stop me from following candy, the dialogue options never came up..

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Whats the website to buy the white bikini? Because after the convo, nothing new shows on the computer.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
got to wait for that scene, we'll add clothing website soon

yea this is a bug thnx for reporting we'll fix it
Just for future, if youre gonna tease something not in the game make sure theres a note or something stating (not in current version) or (end of current plot) etc.

Reactions: cooperdk

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
UNFORTUNELY LOOKS LIKE THIS GAME WILL NOT PLAY ON LOWER END COMPUTERS IT JUST STOPS AT A BLACK SCREEN AT START
Get a better gaming computer like the rest of us. It's not the developers' fault that you are underspecified to play 3D games.
Also, please DO NOT SHOUT!!!

Last edited:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
This game only crashes for me
If you never played it before and didn't overwrite the game folder into an old copy, ...

Then your computer doesn't support the game. IE you may be playing on a laptop without actual 3D support.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
The description mentioned that the mom is actually step mom, is that a patch for this step family non sense?

KoolAidWizard

May 28, 2018
have you tried to repair your old save files !!
here's how you do it :
you just need to open the folder located at : C:\Users\Username\AppData\LocalLow\XtreamAnim\SinStory ..... then copy the save file and paste it to the new game version after you have done this step you need to open the game and on the main menu click on options/General select the save file that you just copy/pasted and click on repair, once done you can load the game without any errors

Yes I have, incidentally I have been enjoying your game since 3.01 so this is a process I am familiar with.

When I use the drop down it list the saved games, but the repair button itself does not update when I select the save I want to process. It remains with the default first game save. This is not the typical behavior which leaves me to think there is something amiss in the new build.

Thank You!

2.50 star(s) 53 Votes