XtreamAnim

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2021
I tried to download and play the game in Windows 10. It froze all three times. Unplayable :(
please share with me your Player.log file located at : C:\Users\Username\AppData\LocalLow\XtreamAnim\SinStory

If i good remeber was a poll with question what content we want or look for; more content with stepmom, or brothel. StepMom object win, after this we get 3 patches. One with mom under shower, and two about brothel.
No comment -_- ...
We've released two updates since the vote, and as promised, we'll be focusing mostly on the winning result (more content around the house). However, we'll still be working on other areas of the game in addition to implementing the vote results.

any walkthrough screenshot how to massage and for all scenes?
malus911 have made a great walkthrough here's a quick link

Reactions: Stygian90

bartroli

Jul 21, 2017
Imagine having an out given to you by the people who want your game by having them say "I don't want anything but stepmom content" but not taking it, do you know how much development time would be reduced if the dev only focused on content with the stepmom? If the dev really wanted the brothel they should just make it the focus of another game. No one wants it currently because the game is so bare yet it gets more updates than the main fucking draw of this game. Good to see the dev still has their head firmly up their ass.
Agree , theres lots of brothel like games , if the ppl that pay or play your game wants some kind of content as a creator you should focus on it first.

btw this game is annoying it doesnt matter if you played years ago or now , first the save problems back in the days , now its same repetitive stuff that gets boring and its a nonsense , more locations , more random stuff , but still 0 content on the main stuff that is the story of the character and the mom , at this point this game is going to be just promises and nothing done.

you have to search for tutorials to even play the game or most ppl get stuck because they dont know what to do or what order should they take on the daytime stuff.

the XXX related aspect is poor compared to any other game from this last years that had worked more in less time.

to me its a nonsense that some of this games not just sinstory , focus on random stuff instead of working and listening to what ppl want , because if you focus just on 3d animations with high graphics and UE5 and blablabla ppl will ask for story or purpose of the game , because a 3D sex pose game its boring too theres no story nothing to do just place random characters burning you GPU with lots of graphics at 30fps with nothing more.

other games have story and 0 poses or animations at all so its the same , ppl just forget to do a basic thing , work on the story 1 month , the other add animations , balance your game not just 1 thing and get the $$$$ on patreon.

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
please share with me your Player.log file located at : C:\Users\Username\AppData\LocalLow\XtreamAnim\SinStory

We've released two updates since the vote, and as promised, we'll be focusing mostly on the winning result (more content around the house). However, we'll still be working on other areas of the game in addition to implementing the vote results.

malus911 have made a great walkthrough here's a quick link
dog you can't say you're focusing on house content when the brothel has received more content in one patch than the mom has in two.

wladek

Aug 19, 2021
"Overview:
For 18 years Ethan thought that Emily was his real mother, until one day, his father has left the house, some days later Ethan heard a phone call between Emily and his father, since then he understood that Emily was his stepmom... And the Story Begins... "
Story of Brothel :>

2.50 star(s) 53 Votes