YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
i have read all the books
How can I give Emily a massage?
What conditions do I need to apply for a SPA job?

malus911

Oct 3, 2019
i have read all the books
How can I give Emily a massage?
What conditions do I need to apply for a SPA job?
hi
massage emily :
step 1 : 19:00 / 7:00 pm talk to here at the dinner
step 2 : 20:00 / 08:00 pm massage practice (parents room)

=> Time Act by Emily when is emily where and what is she doing

step 3 : find and massage pain muscles
=> My Toturail Part 2 => location : @ home: => parents room => Emily (mom) massage (muscels):
1673953389185.png

=> My Toturail Part 1 => jobs & XP - skill -

[ finishing the massage practice with emily + reading the books = condition for the spa job]

Last edited:
Reactions: Abhay

Eboy0511

May 17, 2018
why does my game load up when its version 2.7 but the latest ones like 5.56 does not load it crashes halfway loading up new game

XtreamAnim

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2021
why does my game load up when its version 2.7 but the latest ones like 5.56 does not load it crashes halfway loading up new game
can you send your player.log located at : C:\Users\Username\AppData\LocalLow\XtreamAnim\SinStory

XtreamAnim

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2021
Eboy0511
It appears that the issue you're experiencing is related to graphics. The game was updated to use HDRP shaders, but unfortunately, your current graphics card doesn't support them. If you have another graphics card available, we recommend using that instead of the AMD integrated graphics. Alternatively, you may consider investing in a dedicated graphics card or check for updates to your current AMD graphics driver, also, you may try lowering the graphics settings to the lowest quality to see if that helps improve the performance.

Reactions: Eboy0511

Eboy0511

May 17, 2018
Eboy0511
It appears that the issue you're experiencing is related to graphics. The game was updated to use HDRP shaders, but unfortunately, your current graphics card doesn't support them. If you have another graphics card available, we recommend using that instead of the AMD integrated graphics. Alternatively, you may consider investing in a dedicated graphics card or check for updates to your current AMD graphics driver, also, you may try lowering the graphics settings to the lowest quality to see if that helps improve the performance.
ah that makes sense thanks

superman4207

Jun 25, 2020
XtreamAnim I keep encountering this bug in the interrogation room where the text options have multiple layers. Another bug I've experienced is when you click and drag to massage in the massage room, the massage motion just doesn't move. I've found unclicking and trying again usually works. Sometimes it takes a few tries. sinstory bug.png

A few more stray thoughts so far:
- I don't mind the grind. It's effective game mechanics. I really feel like I'm earning things. With that said, I am having to look up a lot of stuff here. Obviously none of this stuff is in its final state, so definitely worry about that further down the road. Hope you guys have been able to disregard most of the trolling that dominates these forums.
- A lot of good ideas with a lot of good potential. Definitely a unique take too. Fills a very much needed niche us pervs have been looking for!
- A mirror in the spa massage room on any wall would be amazing!
- Main character looks really old with his current hair, lol.
- Female models look pretty good though!
- The mouse wheel controls are definitely different, but not a bad idea. There may be too many commands including ones that I haven't figured out how to use yet or may not even be released yet. The main issue with the mouse wheel commands is that the inventory pops up, and you have to close it out before you can get to the other commands again. It stalls the convenience of the mouse wheel scrolling.

That's all! I appreciate all the hard work so far!

Bloaker

Aug 7, 2016
I wonder why I keep trying this game, I spend a lot of time getting all the values in cheat engine, finally have em all, then the game crashes and all values gone.... I really like the game, but not the grind. And to pay 19 bucks for a cheat is way too much. For now cured again.... will probably try again with next update, with probably same results :p

malus911

Oct 3, 2019
Last edited:
Reactions: gyasuddeen2

malus911

Oct 3, 2019
tq..but can anyone teach me how to do the first massage..emily keep saying im suvk at massaging..
1. finish reading the massage BOOKS
2. talk to emily at the dinner ( => Time Act by Emily / when is emily where and what is she doing )
1h later / wait / skipp
3. emily is in the parents room and waiting for a massage => My Toturail # 2
click =>
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.50 star(s) 53 Votes