Shizas

Mar 4, 2018
i don't know if someone already had written this, but there is a bug that, after activating the brothel, if you go to work at the massage, the arms and others staffs bugs/not appears/and so.
Love the game ( ^v^)b

pirek

Jun 5, 2017
This is my version of cheats for Cheat Engine. I edited an old old version, so there aren't all. I couldn't find the corresponding new ones to this version of the game. You can edit it and maybe find what is missing.
write how to use becaouse if i load process sinstory.exe and load this table then i not have any adress mayby in configure somthing i have wrong or what ? this work for u when u quit game, load and load table ?

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
write how to use becaouse if i load process sinstory.exe and load this table then i not have any adress mayby in configure somthing i have wrong or what ? this work for u when u quit game, load and load table ?
1) Start the game
2) Start Cheat Engine
3) Select a process to open (SinStory)
4) Open cheat table (CTRL+O)
5) Select the .ct file
6) Cheat Engine should open this window
lua.jpg
7) Press Yes
8) Finish

Edit: if you rename the file to "SinStory.ct" when you select the process it automatically asks you if you want to associate the table of contents

Last edited:
Reactions: Textex

pirek

Jun 5, 2017
1) Start the game
2) Start Cheat Engine
3) Select a process to open (SinStory)
4) Open cheat table (CTRL+O)
5) Select the .ct file
6) Cheat Engine should open this window
View attachment 2634854
7) Press Yes
8) Finish

Edit: if you rename the file to "SinStory.ct" when you select the process it automatically asks you if you want to associate the table of contents
and after that my table look this :
1684593808028.png
with search my correct : food, shower, energy, angry

can u export registry settings from cheat engine mayby u have in settings something others than me

Last edited:

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
and after that my table look this :
View attachment 2636707
with search my correct : food, shower, energy, angry
I'll explain how I did it. I had downloaded the .ct file of version v0.2.72 found here (I think it was that). I couldn't find any value working, just P>???????. The only parameter I managed to scan was money. Found that I adapted the memory addresses of the money data of the previous file until I found the money parameter again. At that point it was easy to go and find all parameters, going to increase or decrease them step by step until all the others appear here
change_address.jpg
I did everything just by trying (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: pirek

Slx___

Apr 11, 2022
I am unsure why i cant body search in the interrogation room. I was able to use my fingers on her mouth once and i am able to fuck them but i cant search them

pirek

Jun 5, 2017
I'll explain how I did it. I had downloaded the .ct file of version v0.2.72 found here (I think it was that). I couldn't find any value working, just P>???????. The only parameter I managed to scan was money. Found that I adapted the memory addresses of the money data of the previous file until I found the money parameter again. At that point it was easy to go and find all parameters, going to increase or decrease them step by step until all the others appear here
View attachment 2636757
I did everything just by trying (y)
ok i made proper ct table u can use my table work good, but im lazy and make only 4 important value :)

I can't start a new game or load my save, the screen freezes and closes by itself
redownload game again, delete old files and put new i have this same error and that work for me, i nothing modify in game files

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
ok i made proper ct table u can use my table work good, but im lazy and make only 4 important value :)
[...]
It happened to me at the beginning. I don't know how to do it correctly, since it was a game based on Unity (with other games like RGPMaker it is much easier to find constant values over time). So I went by trial and error. But if anyone knows how to do it in the least strenuous way possible ;) , I'm open to following any explanation on how to do it :cool:.

pirek

Jun 5, 2017
find any value is very simple but find value what changed region in memory when u start game is sometimes problematic
for u :

its very simple, but sometimes need little think :)
my first game what i "hack" was enemy unknow, i use save file to modify parameters
rpg is very easy find, renpy u can do only with command lines and sometimes with deeper array parameters
unity and other d3d/ogl easy find, but hard finf correct values after restart

Reactions: JiraiyaSennin

darklink1

Nov 16, 2018

redownload game again, delete old files and put new i have this same error and that work for me, i nothing modify in game files
the same error continues

pirek

Jun 5, 2017
the same error continues
c:\Users\ "your account" \AppData\LocalLow\XtreamAnim\SinStory
try rename SinStory to egzample -SinStory
run game let do save clean data then off game, copy your save "saveX.bin" to new folder and check

Malata

Apr 13, 2018
Could confirm, after restart value "???" What to do? (without google? :D )

But new values can be found out within minutes. So best solution than BepInEx :D

2.50 star(s) 53 Votes