FloppySausage

Jan 10, 2021
In 1 of the early builds you could but this 1 you can't which is a bit weird... Really wanted to support but this dev is gaming over 500 a month as it is and the updates are lacking content...The minute you try and cheat either by the VIP release or cheat engine the game just breaks. I will be leaving this game for a few months if not years before I try playing it again. Unless ofc the dev fixes the issues and releases new content that is actually worth playing as the security guard is boring and the spa is just grindy.
Not defending milking but I honestly believe anything less than 1000 a month should be part time work.
If people want the dev to go full time then support the dev and give them a full time wage (unless they're getting a fucking stupid amount like 3000+ a month).
If Patreon would get off their asses and crack down on milkers, honest devs would be more likely to attain support.

XtreamAnim

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2021
1. The Security Guard job is exactly the sort of thing I wanted to see when branching out scenarios. Just needs...actual things to do.

2.New bugs: At the Massage job, seems like the option to change your own position is broken if you've moved to the woman's legs or feet, because the "shadows" that you're supposed to click to move no longer come up. If you can successfully get the woman to change her position, it seems to work again....until you move to her legs or feet, then the "shadows" no longer appear.

2.And in the "woman on knees" position, rolling over to your own "Change Position" option completely breaks the interaction, bringing up the wrong "shadows" for your movement. Soft fix if you ask her to change position /put her hands behind her back, but rolling over your "Change Position" option breaks it all over again.

3.Since asking the women to change her position causes a decrease in the pleasure bar (why...?), this may result in you needing to give up and end the session.

4.(This is another knock against the whole Energy/Hunger/Hygiene/Stress system, by the way, since you're not only wasting your time as player, you're wasting your in-game limiting factors. Really think these could be cut out.)
1. we'll add more interactions for the next build
2.thnx for this report, we will check it out
3.this has been removed
4.we have tweaked the stats system (it won't drop as fast)

In 1 of the early builds you could but this 1 you can't which is a bit weird... Really wanted to support but this dev is gaming over 500 a month as it is and the updates are lacking content...The minute you try and cheat either by the VIP release or cheat engine the game just breaks. I will be leaving this game for a few months if not years before I try playing it again. Unless ofc the dev fixes the issues and releases new content that is actually worth playing as the security guard is boring and the spa is just grindy.
We did not receive any bug report about the cheat system,we tested it many times and it should work fine, let me know if you find anything and we'll fix it asap

Reactions: Gabaw and McKraken

Bambuca1337

Jun 30, 2020
Great idea and nice job with the engine. Buggy sometimes. But i need some walkthrough or help because i am kind of lost.
:(

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
My PC froze up several times trying to play this game, I'm done trying for now
use a frame limiter, the main menu is probably uncapped and your hardware will attempt to run infinite frames.
the rest of the game is probably the same.

• Red Heart
Reactions: XtreamAnim

keppenkannen

May 17, 2019
XtreamAnim , I tried your game and I think this has a lot of potential because I really like this kind of voyeur games with a pet or a tamagochi vibe BUT:

I've played this for a couple of hours (without reading anything beforehand) and here's what I think: this game is currently way too tedious, slow and frustrating.

1. It is way too hard to find what can you do and where in the game world.
  2. Managing the needs and trying to be at the right state at the right time takes way too much effort. I'm unsure if more time granularity combined with lower stats loss would solve this somehow.
  3. The action system is currently so annoying (for example the "use item" menu appearing while scrolling) and having to select the actions one-by-one while wiggling over the other person doesn't make it better.
    I think a menu-like action system that somehow displays what actions have how many current activation points would be easier to use.
  4. I also tried both professions - both of the without success. I got a massage client with a long stack of pains but no massage point I found relieved any of them. I wasted 20 real-world minutes on that session.

So if I were a developer for this game I would say the next step should be improving the UX by reworking the action system into buttons on the side of the screen, enlarging the UI a bit and giving the player some sort of better visual hints on points on characters or items in the world that can be used.

FloppySausage

Jan 10, 2021
Ahh man you've messed up the positioning on the massage.
When you ask them to sit on their knees and try to change position, it bugs out and offers the positions of when she's lying down.
Also, it disables change position when you massage her legs.

Suggestions:
  • Option to masturbate on your PC with the door open (let her catch you).
  • Massage XP should effect the speed the red bar builds as well as how many points you can get from massaging one part.
  • Charisma and/or communication should lower the threshold needed to ask them to remove their clothing.
  • An option to offer a massage to Emily after giving her more whiskey when she's drinking, basically a drunk massage.
  • The hour after Emily drinks, I notice she watches TV for an hour before falling asleep. Maybe when you watch TV with her she can lie on your lap and fall asleep.
  • Have Emily forget to lock the door when showering so MC can enter and take a closer look or secretly do stuff like jizz on her or steal underwear.
  • Access player closet to have the option to walk around naked or in underwear.
  • Access Emily's closet to stela or tamper with clothing.
  • Mess with Emily as she sleeps.
  • In the massage job, if you, earn so much or have a spree of earnings, the boss can ask for a massage to test you and possibly give you a raise?
  • Joint interrogation in the security job with the female boss.
  • Masturbating behind Emily's back during cleaning.
  • Joint Yoga with Emily.

Last edited:

XtreamAnim

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2021
FloppySausage

the massage bug is because F95 mods have decided to remove the public build and to put a patreon only build in the download section, the public build have no massage bugs as it was reported from our patreons and we always try to share a public build with fixed bugs.
here's a link to download the public build :

We appreciate your suggestions and we will add them to our 'box of ideas' some of your suggestions we already have in our game design document but it's always nice to keep good ideas, so thnx for sharing :)

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
We appreciate your suggestions
Please cap the frames, if this isn't already in the plans.

Not sure if my PSU isn't strong enough, or if certain intensities of system load are the culprit, but this game would crash my entire computer and give me a reboot after launching the exe.

Only after I capped the frames does the game even launch.

Jun 6, 2020
So, as neat as this game looks, I'm unable to finish even just the opening scene. The interface for interacting in the scenes is unforgiving in execution. If it were changed to be more user-friendly, I'll give this another shot, but as-is it is more a chore to try to play it than anything else.

boy212121

Apr 8, 2018
why when i load the game, my money, inventory, etc lost. it seems not load perfectly.
can someone give me a save ?

x-304

Oct 12, 2021
why when i load the game, my money, inventory, etc lost. it seems not load perfectly.
Hello,

I found that there can be confusion in loading data if there are several save slots, so I try to use only one save slot for the game, for me it solved the problem.

xSetsuna

Jun 11, 2017
Load the VIP Buggy Version change your Money, Skills and then save and go back to the "unbugged" Version here. I haven't the Problem with Money/Inventory lost. And i make it that way, the VIP Version is unplayable because of not showing the Shadows by the massage options. (That was my Problem on the first time Playing the VIP Version)

Other items such as cameras and lotions are not visible in the inventory, so it cannot be used.
I think you can't use them anyway. The Lotion works one time and then it's gone for me, but haven't an effect ether by massage people.

The Sex Scene isn't really worth and how i can up to the Blowjob-Scene, i don't know until today. It's like click on anything try any Option to trigger something, maybe a few hints would make it less annoying.

Game with Potential but to annoying/frustrating. And please, make some Actions faster...like the PC, Shower-Skip if nothing interest happens etc. But yeah, maybe in the future i know it's a early build. Good luck again.

2.50 star(s) 53 Votes