malus911

Oct 3, 2019
Walkthrough Tutorail guide

BACK TO : navigation through my tutorials
1716782741153.png

FAQ
english is not my first language
! ! ! For detailed information click on the spoilers ! ! !
question​
answer or link to answer​
Why does the game tell
me that ?
"Action not available
in this build"
the game is at work and not inished.​
You need informations to the game basics?

How do I get this or that scene (event)?
It's best if you know at least one of these:
- the character or
- the location or
- the chapter or
- the action you want to do

You need help of chapter?

How do i get acces to the sex shop?

How you make Emily drunk?

How do get acces to the brothle?

How do you increase the relation with Emily?

How do I increase the relation with Madison?

How do I increase my XP?

When is Emily and Madison where?

How can you have sex at home?

How do you massage?

How do you get jobs?

How you get acces to the brothel?

What can you do at the brothel?

there is a smal help from me =>
link to my navigation post
the icons there are all linked​
navi post.jpg
IN GAME HELP
click => Journal / press => J
LEFT SIDE => HELP

Last edited:

alin20

Jul 12, 2017
well i dont know much of computers,but try to check compatiblity of game,or turn off the antivirus,good luck.

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Well, we'll let 1 year pass. Maybe we'll have some interesting interaction with the mother-in-law, and especially not bawling like her and. Also remove the sleepsex from the tag, since she is bawling at this level, except touching a teton and a vagina over a pantyhose, I do not see where and sleep sex.

Reactions: sleep dream

xSetsuna

Jun 11, 2017
Well, we'll let 1 year pass. Maybe we'll have some interesting interaction with the mother-in-law, and especially not bawling like her and. Also remove the sleepsex from the tag, since she is bawling at this level, except touching a teton and a vagina over a pantyhose, I do not see where and sleep sex.
The Developer is like Ubisoft/EA, for real. He just wants your money. You wait ages for free updates but his Patreon-Version's came like 3-4 Weeks earlier. I mean i can understand that the Developer wants to make money, but this Game is like EA/Ubisoft. You can't use the Cheats without Patreon-Version(i don't mean Cheat-Engine) have some VIP-Items not for free or Actions (later or already in the game, don't know anymore) and you must wait month for new Content for free.

I don't understand it. Make one or two Patreon-Version for max. 1 week / less days earlier then for all others (free) better Content and he would gain more money. He could have many more Patreons its simple but nobody pay so much (i mean holy shit his prices) for a game with this less Content.

Just my 2 cents.

Stygian90

Jun 14, 2017
If I'm not mistaken , following the previous releases.. the next version will become available between 25th - 28th of this month.

nnoe

Oct 20, 2018
what can I do in interrogation? I barely know where to click and most of the times they just call for the lawyer

2.50 star(s) 53 Votes