Painfoler

Nov 24, 2022
Is there already a sex scene between the MC and his stepmother?
In this update no
In game 3 real sex scenes 2 bolojob 1 tits fuck 1 sleep sex 2 dreams and some pussy licking ;)

anyone have full skills save
i don't know how to increase communication/sex
For communication skill up read all books Art of speaking v1 and v2.
and go to security job in the main mail.
Any girl
1. Conversation - Threaten - You do exactly what i want....
2. Conversation - Threaten - If you not cooperate i will call cops....
3. Conversation - Interogate - How many items have you stolen ?
4. Askt to remove cothes - inventory - search
5. Undres - change pose try to find in mouth
6. Use Whimb to up red bar to full
7. Stand wall face me - Fuck.
Each founded item +1 commune point
Sins this job v.0.5 so some girl not cooperate, just send him home and try luck with next.

For sex skill you can up it to 10 at home by playing game and masturbation
Next work at spa but Buy Triangle Bolster
10 to 15 or more in spa first give girl bolowjob (You don't need naked girl to fuck her mouth) up to 15
First_Fuck.jpg
15-20 just fuck her ( Girl must be naked in image just pose where funcion fuck is possible )
Day3_Pose8_2.jpg
Hope it helps ;)

Last edited:

Painfoler

Nov 24, 2022
thanks.
Just one more thing: Is there any setting within the game that turns the stepmother into the MC's real mother?
In game you call Emily mother, that she is stepmother we know only from game intro ;)

No settings for relationships. Maybe in future :D At the moment you can only give names to hired girls in strip club :)

Reactions: Anaktorness

DaDonutGod

Aug 8, 2023
Anyone got full save? Forgot to save and just lost so much progress bc of a random bug. I refuse to regrind all of that :/

jimmytango488

May 21, 2019
I think there's a bug with emily drinking? I've done dinner with her and chosen "nothing much" as the reply per the walkthrough, but then when I wait an hour she just stands by the table and doesn't drink. Am I missing something? I have the whisky in inventory.

Painfoler

Nov 24, 2022
I think there's a bug with emily drinking? I've done dinner with her and chosen "nothing much" as the reply per the walkthrough, but then when I wait an hour she just stands by the table and doesn't drink. Am I missing something? I have the whisky in inventory.
Sometimes it can bug (try restart game), but you must give her whisky, don't talk about sex, wait until 22.00 ;)
drinking.jpg grope.jpg gropesex.jpg
Good luck ;)

Last edited:

malus911

Oct 3, 2019
Hi.i started a new game to take a look.
it's not a bug ^^
my solution for you is this =>
emily dinner addiction001.jpg
the steps 1 and 2
you only have to do 1 X
if you haven't done that
Emily stands around at the table and doesn't do anything

Last edited:

Spec11

Jul 23, 2022
It would be nice to be able to edit the translation or extract text for translation without auto-translators...

Painfoler

Nov 24, 2022
This month commenced with the creation of two animated scenes featuring Emily. You can play the first one when teaching Emily some new yoga moves, and the second one is when Ethan is lying on his bed.( Intro dream)

Add new house... First new hause front door is your house back yard dors and it's bug...And second I don't understand...
Why they add it if Madison story not even started...( 1 Midnigt fuck ).

2.50 star(s) 53 Votes