Ardor219

Sep 8, 2023
Hey guys, is there a way to add speedhack to cheatengine? Or a cheat to speedup pleasure meter? It's so slow the whole process

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
plus is there any way to access cheats on the go? cause its annoying that i have to go back home to put my energy back up in order to do anything
When you're in the cheat section in the PC you tick the "in-game cheat" option. This allows you to just click on the icons for food, energy, hygiene and boredom to fill them up on the go. I'm not sure if it persists after reload, a few updates ago it didn't.
This "in-game cheat" also allows you to click on money to change the amount and click on heart or fear meters at spa or mall jobs to fill those.

If you are stuck on any part of the game I suggest looking up malus911 's guide here. The post I just linked contains a bunch of links to all the parts of his guide.
I think it hasn't been updated for the most recent content yet but there is a lot already.

Reactions: sirfuckalot1999

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
can someone tell me the reason why my game always crash
Just for reference, you're all using windows 64bit right? Are you running the latest drivers? Did the previous version work? Invalid addresses can be caused by several things. Broken memory chips, overheated memory chips, protected processes, coding bugs ....

Gfetusay

Nov 2, 2021
Just for reference, you're all using windows 64bit right? Are you running the latest drivers? Did the previous version work? Invalid addresses can be caused by several things. Broken memory chips, overheated memory chips, protected processes, coding bugs ....
yeah, i optimized my pc this week, updated and etc

malus911

Oct 3, 2019
when playing on new game, the quests/journal says this is for this build when you do the first massage for Emily? thought there was more or is there a bug
hi, it is no bug.
massage on Emily advanced (the next build) : you need => min. 50 realation XP with Emily & min. 10 sex XP

Ironmaster123456

May 19, 2021
Игра совсем не работает в системе Windows 10 просто чёрный экран хотя на 7 работала если можно адаптируйте игру для Windows 10/

pirek

Jun 5, 2017
Игра совсем не работает в системе Windows 10 просто чёрный экран хотя на 7 работала если можно адаптируйте игру для Windows 10/
install dx, visual c++ library, new video card drivers than check

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
I don't understand, when I try to start this game this happens, black screen Capturar.PNG
Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

LonerLotY

Nov 23, 2021
CHANGELOG :

• 2 new characters, Max and lily
  • 1 new storyline including Max and Lily :
    Journal entry
    1 interactive animated scene

2.50 star(s) 53 Votes