• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Abandoned Sisntea: Sister & Teacher [v0.05b] [Nerv]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
2 Oct 2020
Now this is a VN, not a SANDBOX game...

- Cancel the sandbox and change back to the pure VN style like v0.03
Definitely a step in the right direction. But damn, this game desperately needs someone to correct the terribly broken russkish. The script just oozes "machine translation".

Reactions: EZ8lt and fallgay

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
Did you notice when the teacher is there with you, you can read "Game in development" on her? XD
Btw i just finish play and im sorry but now is become a huge mess, I cant spoil but i think someone is gonna understand what i mean.
If this is the "new game" i give up play it sorry

Last edited:
Reactions: EZ8lt and fallgay

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I'm confused as hell, did this turn into NTR or what the hell? There's the recording of her fucking with the little dude, having blood and such, and yet when she sleeps with the MC as well for the first time, the same thing happens. Also MC never questions them about it.

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
I'm confused as hell, did this turn into NTR or what the hell? There's the recording of her fucking with the little dude, having blood and such, and yet when she sleeps with the MC as well for the first time, the same thing happens. Also MC never questions them about it.
now u unerstand why is a mess

saiful

May 27, 2018
how to save progress? press ESC and the game exit and i need to start all over again.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote