VN Others Sissy Maker Deluxe [v2.3.9] [Sissy Maker]

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes

Opdigtet

Apr 23, 2019
Not much of a game yet, yes I know this is the demo, but watching this one. Was a fan of the previous Sissy Maker. Lots of promise but the menu could be smoothed out or at least load faster.

kiblue

Mar 20, 2019
the game is smooth, you just have to remove the anti-aliasing and you will see the game responds ten times faster

Reactions: Tthrussy

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I Think This Game Might Be Cool!
I Kinda Really enjoyed the Original Game.

The ONLY Problem I see So Far with This Game is;
it is too slow moving... I know th it is a Demo, but I HOPE
that the 'game play' actually Improves,...

J0J0_s1n1st4r

Dec 24, 2017
Welp, so much for holding out hope James gets the treatment in the prior game. Fingers crossed he ends up with some hormones crossed this go around.
It seems people are a bit divided on that, so maybe there should be a gradual progression on James being more comfortable with bottoming out for the other characters (according to the player's choices) until you get the decision to either have James remain as he is, or fully commit to being a sissy and getting the treatment himself. It would probably take a bit more work but hey, this is a sequel.

Grom

Aug 5, 2017
I somehow got stuck in the jobagency at 18 o clock.

edit: ok you keep keeting stuck if you ALT+TAB

Last edited:

Jun 22, 2017
False! While games with a sissification theme are relatively rare, of the ones that do exist the VAST majority have the MC being turned or trained. There are precious few that allow the MC to be the one doing the training, don't you take this from us! :mad:
So is this one also forced NTR or can we actually keep Chris to ourself?

Reactions: The_Crimson_Fucker

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
Oh boy, we already have a sucessor... I hope the first game will be finished.
I recommend turning off anti aliasing, for some reason makes the game feels slower.

Last edited:

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
I loved the kind, supportive, flirtatious relationship between the two MCs in the first game. I'd say the majority of these games have more cruel, manipulative characters surrounding the one transitioning. The first game's actual gameplay, on the other hand, was not very interesting. Hopefully the supporting cast has more to do in this one. Also, why not finish making a game before promoting a new one?

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Wow a new game? The Original game still don't have a [Complete] tag in the title.

Question...will we be able to make James into a Sissy as one of the other routes other than the Chris Sissy route from Original game?

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes