3.20 star(s) 17 Votes

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Indeed. Does anybody know (aside from bad ends) if the trainer (James) can adopt the lifestyle of his trainee? Asking for a friend. Seems unlikely due to the huge amount of art that would eventually need to be adjusted, but danged if that wouldn't be a fun option.

Reactions: CuriousG08

B_023

Apr 19, 2018
Can someone provide a complete save file? Don't really wanna do the entire game again.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
so is this game about: we are a man and trying to turn a dude to trans woman?
Don't take the title too literally. It's a play on those old Princess Maker games where the goal is to grind their stats so they can participate in events and such. It falls in line with sissy fetish bread and butter and the two main characters are a transwoman doing a kind of sissy training camp and her landlord who's "managing her career". The sex scenes are divided between their perspectives.

I played this some years back and didn't like it much (it's repetitive and grindy in a way that isn't rewarding - it's basically just a way to hide its lack of content; you can easily screw up progression paths by doing affection scenes too early, hitting unavoidable affection reduction scenes, and then being locked out; the scenes aren't all that good on top of me not liking sissy-themed material being mixed in with more transgender and futa-flavored stuff that I like better ((like getting the one chocolate filled with toothpaste in those valentine's chocolate samplers)); what you have to do to progress can vary between obvious and "wait around in a certain spot for an arbitrary point in the day that randomly triggers the event") but it does have a little of several types of content and it's rarer for English games to feature a manly protagonist topping futas and sissy boys and transgender women.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Indeed. Does anybody know (aside from bad ends) if the trainer (James) can adopt the lifestyle of his trainee? Asking for a friend. Seems unlikely due to the huge amount of art that would eventually need to be adjusted, but danged if that wouldn't be a fun option.
I want to say that there were some hints that this might be an option sprinkled throughout the scenes but it was probably something the developer tentatively planned on doing but never followed up on.

Then again I played it like 30 versions ago so maybe they did.

Reactions: CuriousG08

Teal

Aug 8, 2016
Anyone got a save? Cheated or otherwise, too much grindign to contemplate playing through again

Hubs_in_hose

Jan 11, 2018
Am I missing something?
after getting past stage 3 with Penny, I meet her in the changing room and she says to come talk to her in the office about improving. I never get that prompt

also

when I meet the ugly man in the strip club, who wants Chris to wear the costume, it abruptly ends after Chris asks for champagne

Hyninn

Feb 28, 2019
Is it possible to complete the gallery in the current version or is this number for the final version?

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes