HTML Abandoned Sissygrad [v0.22] [Besty]

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
chrome_2018-06-07_16-34-51.png

Overview:
You are - Anton, you have certain amount of years and you are living in a little city on the outskirts of Russia. Your parents went to a region capital to work and left you in the care of aunt, who don't really care about your business. You are studying at school - few years ago new law was passed for extension of school courses for two years, so you can now be 18+ school student.

Thread Updated: 2019-01-24
Release Date: 2019-01-02
Developer:
Censorship: N/A
Version: 0.22
Language: English/Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download
- - -

chrome_2018-06-07_16-34-51.png 2018-06-07_16-32-40.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
What is the game about? You really need to think of a logline to get people interested. (its basically a 1 or 2 sentence summary of your work)
Creator didn't specify any description about the game. I have no idea what to write because it's just a text-based game, and I didn't play it, just tried it that's all.

HenrikIbsen

Aug 24, 2017
From the TFGames site: "So, you are - Anton, you have certain amount of years and you are living in a little city on the outskirts of Russia. Your parents went to a region capital to work and left you in the care of aunt, who don't really care about your business. You are studying at school - few years ago new law was passed for extension of school courses for two years, so you can now be 18+ school student." Basically it's a Male-to-Female transformation game, if the title wasn't a giveaway

May 27, 2018
Creator didn't specify any description about the game. I have no idea what to write because it's just a text-based game, and I didn't play it, just tried it that's all.
Ok. I thought you made it

Anyway, I tried it. As expected, the English translation needs fixing and more importantly, the typography is barely readable.

I don't get it why someone who makes TEXT based games decided to skimp on making the text readable.
- font combination is meh. Roboto is good but the other font used does not fit
- (lacks) vertical rhythm
- the text colors are just all over the place

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Grindy and not that much content. Later in the game it's only half translated. :(

I wonder why these TF devs all use twine or some text based equivalent. Where are the RPG makers, ren'py, 2D/DAZ games with content like that.

Reactions: CreatingHforfin

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
From the TFGames site: "So, you are - Anton, you have certain amount of years and you are living in a little city on the outskirts of Russia. Your parents went to a region capital to work and left you in the care of aunt, who don't really care about your business. You are studying at school - few years ago new law was passed for extension of school courses for two years, so you can now be 18+ school student." Basically it's a Male-to-Female transformation game, if the title wasn't a giveaway
Uh no. M2F implies a complete change. Sissy implies crossdressing or like tranny. In other words, they still got their dick.

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Uh no. M2F implies a complete change. Sissy implies crossdressing or like tranny. In other words, they still got their dick.
I think he might have implied masculinity to femininity.

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
another unplayable game in the latest update section WTF do the donners even try to play them b4 posting.
The admin should do a better job in allowing people to be labeled as donner

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
another unplayable game in the latest update section WTF do the donners even try to play them b4 posting.
The admin should do a better job in allowing people to be labeled as donner
Wow I'm guessing English isn't your first language. The donor tag means they give money to the site so that it keeps on running. The uploader tag is the one about well uploading.

But they you managed to insult a donor and the mods in one post, good luck with that. Do you always whine about free stuff?

Yxel

Nov 15, 2017
What is the game about? You really need to think of a logline to get people interested. (its basically a 1 or 2 sentence summary of your work)
Game about man to be sissified. Hope you know what is mean. Hell is not then shortlist: wearing dick cage, wearing woman cloth and be dominated by woman )

PS. Title was sort of bad translated. "grad" means city. So it better be like Sissycity

Yxel

Nov 15, 2017
No. The English word "City", as part of the title, is translated into Russian as "Grad".
Grad have no sense to english translation. And project was translated from russian, not to it.

Also developer meant it on in his patreon site