HTML Abandoned Sissygrad [v0.22] [Besty]

DedBanzai

Jul 19, 2017
I can be fully agree to you but grad = gorod )
I know it. I am russian )
Kaliningrad, Zelenograd, Dimitrovgrad, Zernograd, Petrograd, Volgograd, Stalingrad, Leningrad,
Kitezh-grad (fairytale), Tselinograd, Kirovograd, Belgrade (in Serbia), Razgrad (in Bulgaria), Bolgrad (in Ukraine), Novograd (in Ukraine), Tsargrad, Krasnograd (in Ukraine), Kungrad (in Uzbekistan), Pavlograd (in Ukraine), Krasnograd (in Ukraine), Kungrad (in Uzbekistan), Pavlograd (in Ukraine), Sissygrad.
All these cities contain "-grad".

yorishi

Sep 14, 2017
author have problem really common for a lot of different authors. he started project, gave us start of story and next thing he doing - changing game design. why?! it s text-based game, we were waiting for new events, not new icons...

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

tttiq

Mar 17, 2017
This game I do not even run on the browser, see one menu at the top with the save and date, can I have any plug-ins not enough?

Extrauser

Nov 23, 2017
New public version out I think.

Here comes the 0.17! Never thought I will ever get so far, but here we are. Honestly, it is amazing, and I am very thankful for all your support. Let's see what ol Besty got this time for you. First and foremost, there are about 45 000 symbols since last public release. With huge help from volunteering writer I was able to push a lot of new content this month. There is really big jogging scene in park (Finally!) which can have some alternative ending. Some other scenes preapares us for new part where a lot of interesting things will happen to our poor girly boy. And also I added something really funny, but that is a secret you must find yourself :)

Play it without any hesitation:

P.S. Yep, I am aware about boring weeks when only thing happening is Anna coming every weekend. That was the price I paid with that "Finish story first, add flesh later" approach. I will add a lot of side content but for now, especially with monthly release the game looks sadly "empty" here and there. Will fix it, I swear!

UPD: Added just little bit of changes to release like fixing the version number in the first screen. Not that much to change version so it is still considered 0.17

Version 0.17

===

- 45 000 symbols of new content

- new clothes

- bagfixes

- like the one that made aviable to fap infinitely :)

- overall look checking

- some interesting thing is now available for purchase

- time of day indicator

- portal to other worlds is finally o̞̙̫͕͍̰͓p̡͇̪̜͎̩̉̓̈͂͑ę͔͔͚̦̭̃͊̈ͣ̃̈n͚̈̇̃ͧ̈

RL99

Jun 22, 2018
Looks like .18 is out. Says public on Patron site, but I cannot download it.

RL99

Jun 22, 2018
Update .19 is here:

Version 0.19

===

- 16 000 symbols of new content

- Second scene with nurse.

- Cosmetologist and body modifications!

- New PC thoughts on looking into mirror on higher levels.