Krabe

Nov 29, 2017
WTF, me cant open all lvl3 skills(lack of skillpoints, and BAM endings(two of them). Seems no bueno for me.

Lophora

Feb 6, 2022
WTF, me cant open all lvl3 skills(lack of skillpoints, and BAM endings(two of them). Seems no bueno for me.
lv 3 skill activate automatically by fellow the story. There will a scene where you have to make a choice. Let her a come or no. save your progression at this to view the 2 ending (and a prologue in the memorie salle)

Krabe

Nov 29, 2017
lv 3 skill activate automatically by fellow the story. There will a scene where you have to make a choice. Let her a come or no. save your progression at this to view the 2 ending (and a prologue in the memorie salle)
Wow. Thanks.
That "RPG" is kinda VN. :p

Reactions: Lophora

bbbb420

Feb 27, 2023
the constitution of America was written and the nation was founded upon the principle that God exists and that is why humans have rights. The constitution itself states that it(the constitution) wouldn't work for any nation which was not Christian(see also america collapsing under it's rotten weight now). So then, quoting the Bible as the basis for legal decisions is based and FoundingFatherApproved(tm).
this is here is alternate history in another dimension, the founding fathers made it very clear that the usa is not a christian nation. no one listen to this clown story and enjoy your hobbies.

Reactions: Tevildo77
Apr 15, 2023
Not sure if this was the case in here but the games before getting published on dlsite are subject to a review from people working to dlsite to see if the censorship is good enough or if it's showing to much, maybe they got hit by that.

I do prefer 2dcg over 3d but it's way more complicated to unsensor them so unless we get a kagura games realease we won't be seeing it uncensored which we may have since they already have some games translated from this dev).
So Kagura Games just announced they will be translating this,

czarnibog

Sep 1, 2024
From the preview this game has one of the worst censorship i saw in the last years. I usually don't care much but heck, seems like they censored it and then applied two or three more layers of pixelation... "one more time, just to be sure" :oops:
it's on kagura games now and they have a patch

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes