Verethragna

Jan 16, 2018
I'm largely just of the opinion from personal experience you don't let idiots like this go unchallenged or else they tend to propagate amongst the barely literate.
Hmm the real problem is against stupid idiots like this you can literally only lose. Thats one of the worst parts of the internet. No matter how uselessly stupid they are you will always find other idiots sharing their opinion giving them the feeling they are right.

Apr 15, 2023
Clarification nobody asked for:
One preg ending-only scene and can only be viewed from the gallery once you finish the game.
Two lactation scenes one of which is super short and is part of the succubus route, so don't expect barns full of sluts being milked, not happening sadly. :sneaky::coffee:
Is it so hard to find a game that isn't full 3D and is just about milking girls :/

Reactions: katsura kotaro
Apr 29, 2023
Clarification nobody asked for:
One preg ending-only scene and can only be viewed from the gallery once you finish the game.
Two lactation scenes one of which is super short and is part of the succubus route, so don't expect barns full of sluts being milked, not happening sadly. :sneaky::coffee:
yea still i though its worth mentioning since many similar games do have these tags

Nov 14, 2021
They don't even bother to change the OP anymore when the official version of a game is released, so it still seems like there is no actual translation of this game, only MTL garbage by some rando. Kagura Games isn't even mentioned anywhere in the OP lmao. I just can't with this site.

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes