Wolf RPG Completed Sister Travel [Final] [Inusuku/Kagura Games]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
well, i downloaded it earlier and compared to a copy i previously had: logo skips, bugged maximized window
That's... interesting. I don't remember it ever having a non-bugged maximized window. Or logo skips, but I guess I wouldn't know if they were skipped (who wants to see those every time though?)

I suppose there's no harm in offering both versions.

Yokujin

Jan 29, 2018
That's... interesting. I don't remember it ever having a non-bugged maximized window. Or logo skips, but I guess I wouldn't know if they were skipped (who wants to see those every time though?)

I suppose there's no harm in offering both versions.
the original non cracked version that was drm free had a bugless max window

current release by f95 bugs maxed window in such a way: game screen is stuck to the left side of the window and in the middle there is a smaller game screen

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
the original non cracked version that was drm free had a bugless max window

current release by f95 bugs maxed window in such a way: game screen is stuck to the left side of the window and in the middle there is a smaller game screen
Oh. I think I never saw a DRM-free version here. However, I recommend using F4 to make the window bigger instead of trying to maximize it. Or you can do fullscreen with F11 if you absolutely insist on slightly larger but stretched graphics.

Dreamsicle27

Feb 28, 2022
Oh. I think I never saw a DRM-free version here. However, I recommend using F4 to make the window bigger instead of trying to maximize it. Or you can do fullscreen with F11 if you absolutely insist on slightly larger but stretched graphics.
For anyone that likes playing in fullscreen but doesn't like ruining the image quality, I suggest an upscaling program. I use Lossless Scaling on steam, not sure if there's anything similar you can get for free. I'll never go back to choosing between a small window and a blurry image though.
ST.png ST Upscaled.png

Reactions: torresm

badko

Oct 11, 2021
I GIVE UP THIS FUCKING GAME, ITS DAY 50 AND I CANT FIND THE FUCKING MIRACLE FUCKING APPLE FUUUUUUUUUUUCK I GOT EVERYFUCKING DAY, IVE GOT THE FUCKING SILVER KEY THE BLONDE BITCH ASKEDME TO FIND THIS FICKING APPLE AND I GO EVERY FUCKING DAY AND DOENST APPEAAR FUUUUUUUUCK, UP LEFT AND NOTHING, UP LEFT AND NOTHING.
To hell if this shit, i dont get this angry with a game since fighting that witch in Devil May Cry 2.
Need finish panda quest (animal path with Amy) before east wind plateu.

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes