Wolf RPG Completed Sister Travel [Final] [Inusuku/Kagura Games]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

masa no yu

Sep 27, 2018
Whatever happened to that sorta sequel or something to this game? I know it got delayed but searching for it it seems Kagura Games delisted Inusuku developed games?
I assume you are referring to Sister Explorer.
That game is delayed indefinitely, Inusuku wasn't happy with the gameplay and devoted his time to making Imouto Seikatsu Fantasy instead.

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
For anyone that likes playing in fullscreen but doesn't like ruining the image quality, I suggest an upscaling program. I use Lossless Scaling on steam, not sure if there's anything similar you can get for free. I'll never go back to choosing between a small window and a blurry image though.
View attachment 3321273 View attachment 3321275
Thanks for the information on the program Lossless Scaling, I managed to find a free version online or update 2.90 of the program. However, I'm not too proud to admit that I don't have a clue how to use Lossless Scaling. There's a whole lot of options to choose from, such as Scaling Mode, Scaling Factor, Scaling Type and so on.

Anyway, I was wondering is you could explain what you have to do to get this program working for hentai games like Sister Travel. I and I'm sure many others would appreciate it, and thank you for your time.

linylo

Jun 12, 2023
I assume you are referring to Sister Explorer.
That game is delayed indefinitely, Inusuku wasn't happy with the gameplay and devoted his time to making Imouto Seikatsu Fantasy instead.
This +

Last time I checked, you can download the demo from it's dlsite store page.

There isn't much in the way of gameplay, but there are 2 hscenes.

1 is watchable in game where you mess with your imouto's pantsu as she works on reading stuff from a stone, no sex.

The 2nd I don't think was implemented in-game but you can see a complete bed sex scene if you decrypt the animation.wolf file in the data.

* might be wrong and it was implemented and I've just forgotten about it, I haven't played it since I downloaded the demo to check it out.

linylo

Jun 12, 2023
Thanks for the information on the program Lossless Scaling, I managed to find a free version online or update 2.90 of the program. However, I'm not too proud to admit that I don't have a clue how to use Lossless Scaling. There's a whole lot of options to choose from, such as Scaling Mode, Scaling Factor, Scaling Type and so on.

Anyway, I was wondering is you could explain what you have to do to get this program working for hentai games like Sister Travel. I and I'm sure many others would appreciate it, and thank you for your time.
guessing you got the free version 2.9 from the internet archive?

That is just a pirated version of the official program that someone uploaded to github without the purchase checks in place.

It then got taken down.

not so sure how safe the version uploaded to the internet archive is, I'd run it through a virus checker and then double check it doesn't make any network traffic while it's running if I was you.

all of that was just a preface to say:
use this instead if you don't want to pay:

A free and open source windows 10/11 program upscaler.

8.5k stars means it's definitely safe and it's also pretty good at what it does.

recommended by a netizen fossware advocate.

P.S. linux users have gamescope.

masa no yu

Sep 27, 2018
From Inusuku's latest blog post on Ci-en

We are currently preparing for the production of our new work , "Sister! Life - Encore -" ...
It is a full monochrome remake of the first work in the Sister! Life series.
■Current Rough Progress
Sister Explorer ... On hiatus (after Encore)

There is still hope for Sister Explorer! inhales copium

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes