Wolf RPG Completed Sister Travel [Final] [Inusuku/Kagura Games]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Arsvaarg

Jan 13, 2021
Huh? But this game is translated though?
Well, there is a translation in English, but I would like to translate into another.
In general, Mtool works, but the whole catch is in the fonts used in the game itself, and in the fonts that are available in the program. Incongruous things (in any case, I did not have the patience to check them all, so everything is possible).

cynicalrave

Jun 5, 2023
hello, How do I trigger a 2nd H scene with Celaeno? Everytime I try to visit Celaeno; she's always an "early bird" and no night time H scenes trigger with her. I can't seem to find her anywhere during the day either.

Last edited:

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
In line with TheBlueKnight's recommendation, I used SmartSteamEmu with JorgeFFC's crack to make a version that doesn't need to be installed (and thus doesn't need admin rights on your PC). Thanks again to both of you! I also unpacked the Wolf game files so that it's not necessary to download the "soundtrack" separately, since the "soundtrack" is just the same stuff that's in the game files.

This link will expire but I'm reporting it to be added to the OP, again at TheBlueKnight's recommendation.

hello, How do I trigger a 2nd H scene with Celaeno? Everytime I try to visit Celaeno; she's always an "early bird" and no night time H scenes trigger with her. I can't seem to find her anywhere during the day either.
Sadly there is only one scene with Celaeno. During the day you can find her at Old Tree Gate in the Sunny Forest map north of camp.

KSEN2006

Apr 20, 2021
I downloaded this game from MEGA and it popped up on Steam and said "You don't have access" (can't play the game). Why I can't play?

Anonynal

Mar 1, 2021
I downloaded this game from MEGA and it popped up on Steam and said "You don't have access" (can't play the game). Why I can't play?
1. The game is probably run on a steam emulator, make sure to just have Steam off.
2. The workupload download work just fine for me, so use that one if that doesnt cut it.

Reactions: torresm

Shinjitsu

May 25, 2020
TheBlueKnight Hey do you have the game files yourself at the moment? Could you mind giving this a check if it works? Just replace the main Game.exe. Just removed the steam stub and seems to work for me so far.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hey do you have the game files yourself at the moment? Could...
Downloaded it to avoid messing with my Steam game. My antivirus really doesn't like your .exe and is quarantining it, but after excluding the file it does work and stop Steam from triggering.

Reactions: Shinjitsu

Shinjitsu

May 25, 2020
Cool, just used steamless to remove the steam stub, and isn't getting picked up by windows defender for me at least. I dont't use any other AV so not sure.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
4.50 star(s) 10 Votes