Wolf RPG Completed Sister Travel [Final] [Inusuku/Kagura Games]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
Hello guys. Was this game specifically modified to make uncensored art? I mean, look at these 4 images:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
99% percent of Kagura published games are mosaicless, the Japanese developer presumably gives them the original art to use in their version.

• Red Heart
Reactions: spokkimax

1Musashi

Dec 15, 2018
Official colorized inusuku game is really weird, given imouto series, but I like this game.

BTW, 50% off on steam until 12/09, cheap game is cheaper already.

Reactions: James Eveleth

gdwwdg

Feb 9, 2018
Trying to hide it from someone, aren't you? :Kappa:

But yes, I think it does, both on start menu and desktop.
not at all , it's just that when I purchased previous games from the website the choice in the installers was there to add a shortcut or not , it is missing from this one

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
I think Disco-Inferno was right. Kagura games bought from anywhere other than Steam come as installers, if you want to try the Steam game with JorgeFFC's crack here...

Sister Travel 1.00 with adult patch - Workupload
Thanks, I put this game down for a long time but I've just replayed it and this works just fine. (And it's a fun game!) I'm not an Uploader on here and don't have a buncha file host accounts, but is there some way I can upload my copy with the crack/emu pre-configured and get that version in the OP?

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...but is there some way I can upload my copy with the crack/emu pre-configured and get that version in the OP?
Upload it to a approved host, or are pretty good if you don't want make a account. Post it here and report it as a update, or use the report button on the opening post and put the link in the report.

Zozeeeeeeeeeeeee

Aug 13, 2020
How do you give the obsidian mirror to the dancer statue?
I just keep getting the option to steal the stone.

Edit: Solved it immediately after I posted this. I missed a painting just outside the room, the middle bottom one. Not sure if the others are required.

Arsvaarg

Jan 13, 2021
Guys, can anyone use Mtool to translate Sister Travel? I just tried many, but not all fonts, so that a normal translated text appears, and not some kind of hieroglyphs

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Why would you want to translate Sister Travel if it is already translated into English? I'm guessing you want something specific, but I don't have enough context to understand why.

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes