Wolf RPG Completed Sister Travel [Final] [Inusuku/Kagura Games]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Kagura make great localizations, but I wish they would pick other games. They always feature girls that are either loli-like or/and pure rape bait (besides Fallen Makina, which was great). Hope they turn to other genres in the future...
This artstyle/depiction of characters is probably the most frequent kind when it comes to japanese H games though. As a culture the Japanese retain a youthful appearance for a fair bit longer than we do in the west due to the kind of lifestyles they lead and this gets reflected in their artstyle. They see youthful appearances so thats what they draw.

Pillepalle

May 12, 2018
This artstyle/depiction of characters is probably the most frequent kind when it comes to japanese H games though. As a culture the Japanese retain a youthful appearance for a fair bit longer than we do in the west due to the kind of lifestyles they lead and this gets reflected in their artstyle. They see youthful appearances so thats what they draw.
Yea I know it's a cultural difference, but thankfully there's still a boatload of artists/games with a different style. There's plenty to choose from.

Reactions: Heavenlet

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I'm glad they did, they have no business censoring games, just make a 18+ page and fuck it
They become more liberal with adult themed games. I guess they realized most of those spending money on the platform, adults after all.

kaworu83

Jul 14, 2018
Could someone please upload a simple archive .rar or .zip instead of an .exe one?
Excuse me but I don't want to run any executable file that asks for admin permissions, especially one uploaded by a self proclamed russian spy, no offense.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Could someone please upload a simple archive .rar or .zip instead of an .exe one?
Excuse me but I don't want to run any executable file that asks for admin permissions, especially one uploaded by a self proclamed russian spy, no offense.
It was also an exe install from managa gamer, pretty sure thats the default format this particular game developer goes with for their games outside of steam. Also i'm pretty sure windows defaults to asking for admin permissions when installing anything these days. What is the size of the exe installer? Mine is around 400mb.

kaworu83

Jul 14, 2018
It was also an exe install from managa gamer, pretty sure thats the default format this particular game developer goes with for their games outside of steam. Also i'm pretty sure windows defaults to asking for admin permissions when installing anything these days. What is the size of the exe installer? Mine is around 400mb.
400mb exactly plus another .2 file of 195mb but the publisher is unknow, shouldn't it be manga gamer? steam surely doesn't pack game files this way.
Every other game I got from F95 was just a simple archive.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
400mb exactly plus another .2 file of 195mb but the publisher is unknow, shouldn't it be manga gamer? steam surely doesn't pack game files this way.
Every other game I got from F95 was just a simple archive.
Thats the same as what I purchsaed from manga gamer.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
EDIT: Finished the game
i rate is 6/10 pretty fun loved it.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Quite expect high quailty game in 2019 Thanks you developer of the game if only money is not a problem I will buy it

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes