VN Ren'Py Completed Sisterly Bliss ~Don't Let Mom Find Out~ [eye★phon]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Still sounds good to me! Like, I’m sure it’ll be plenty creepy or whatever, but that certainly doesn’t mean it won’t be to my tastes. Crazy chicks are kinda hard to find in yuri, so I’m actually looking forward to seeing the bad ends.
If thats your thing then you probably will enjoy it.

You will also enjoy the bad ends for Nurse Love Addiction.

Similar to this it has 2 sisters but also a couple of other girls, it's like a lesbian date sim set in a hospital you pick a girl and date them and romance and awww...... then there are the bad ends and they don't have romance and awww but do have violence and eeew.

Reactions: bvvpurple

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
then there are the bad ends and they don't have romance and awww but do have violence and eeew.
Idk, the one with the sisters oughta rate as fairly romantic and awww. It's just the bit of circumstances they're stuck coping with... o3o

Chakalo

Mar 12, 2021
I just scanned this and multiple sources say there's a trojan on the main file. Anyone knows how it could be a false positive ?

Baka Neko

Mar 28, 2020
I just scanned this and multiple sources say there's a trojan on the main file. Anyone knows how it could be a false positive ?
Dunno bout that. The game's total safe for me. I've got this long time ago and still her but no damage taken

Ichtyosaurus

Jan 28, 2018
I remember this game. Very cute, but then also hella dark. I find this more disturbing than games that are more in your face with their dark themes and stuff, because this game has a cutesy aesthetic and when it goes happy it's sugary sweet as hell. The tonal shift from cute happy girls to dark, shit hit the fan stuff is jarring, but in a good way.

Baka Neko

Mar 28, 2020
Haha
I remember this game. Very cute, but then also hella dark. I find this more disturbing than games that are more in your face with their dark themes and stuff, because this game has a cutesy aesthetic and when it goes happy it's sugary sweet as hell. The tonal shift from cute happy girls to dark, shit hit the fan stuff is jarring, but in a good way.
I know right. You can said it just like Hapoy Sugar Life. While it is cutesy, the other side is dark as heck. Still remember then after playing them 3 years ago and it gives chill wew. but atleast the good ends are heartwarming

Twesta11

Apr 29, 2018
If you want to unlock all CG and Scene gallery, extract this where the game's .exe is.
It's a simple modification to the game's cg_gallery.rpy and replay.rpy files to let you view everything regardless of unlock rate.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes