VN Ren'Py Completed Sisterly Bliss ~Don't Let Mom Find Out~ [eye★phon]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

ArcadiaBae

Aug 4, 2017
I'll give you a quick run down.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The images, especially the final one, are just..... no.

If there is one ending for any game I wish I could unsee it's one. Such a sweet game with such a dark side to it if you go the wrong road.
I wish I read this post before I got to the ending. Dear god...

EDIT: You were totally right. Ichika's ending is WAAAAAAAAAY worse than Futaba's.

Last edited:

Dehlaz

Aug 27, 2018
So is it possible to romance the other girls, or is Futaba the only route?
It's not possible to romance other girls, but there are four possible "routes" because you play as both characters and it depends on which one has a higher relationship score so you can get a good end with each sister or a bad end with each sister.

AHentailurker

Oct 8, 2017
Two-Thirds of this is diabetese-level sweetness, One third is one of the most fucked up turn of events I've seen, all of it is caused by the worst parenting since Home Alone.

shazdeh

Sep 3, 2017
I really loved Ichika's bad ending, it's so messed up!
And the good ending was so sweet!

Try this one

Any more recommendations? I have tried Love Ribbon already, along with Blooming Love, and Butterfly Soup.

Dehlaz

Aug 27, 2018
I know the people who made Love Ribbon are coming out with something very similar called Bloom at some point in the near future, but it's not out yet. You could try Snowed In or the Tower of Five Hearts, they're perhaps not as cutesy or polished but I liked them well enough.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes