VN Ren'Py Completed Sisterly Bliss ~Don't Let Mom Find Out~ [eye★phon]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Its some lineal thing or have some options to take?

Asking bc I dont too much lineal thing.

Dehlaz

Aug 27, 2018
Its some lineal thing or have some options to take?

Asking bc I dont too much lineal thing.
There are choices but it is pretty linear. Basically there are two routes you can go to determine the PoV you go from after the "route check" point and that also determines whether it's "good" or "bad". So four possible endings that I know of.

Reactions: Noneless

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
Came for the really amazing art. Downloaded for the twincest and hope of good story. Now to see if it's half as good as it looks.

Tanwise

Aug 29, 2017
At what point do the choices begin? I'm at the end of the first day with Ichika helping Futaba with her homework and so far there hasn't been any choices, it's all been automated.

Dehlaz

Aug 27, 2018
At what point do the choices begin? I'm at the end of the first day with Ichika helping Futaba with her homework and so far there hasn't been any choices, it's all been automated.
I don't recall exactly since I bought this game when Mangagamer released it a while ago and played through it already, but I think the choices begin a bit after mom tells you to tone it down

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Yeah, just played the bad endings, may need to add some darker tags to this because while not as bad as most stuff findable on this site.....it gets dark.....

Also, unless you follow a guide, there is every chance you may stumble on a bad end, as there is no definite clue on what leads to which ending. Endings work on accumulated (invisible) points gained from your choices at key moments, with the possible results from -13 to +13. Any score between 7 and 13 or -7 and -13 scores you a bad end. That means you are equally likely to get Bad as Good.

EDIT: There is a way to track the stat in game, as you can check status from the pause menu (I didn't notice it until recently, but it also includes a warning not to let the bar get one-sided)

Reactions: madmaxamdam

Skipps

Apr 4, 2018
Its such a crime that Yuri (the character) exists and isn't an option. I like her design alot!

foss

Jun 16, 2017
I can't play the game, When I click to open the SisterlyBliss.exe nothing happens :/ Tried to use Japanese locale, admin, nothing works

kaye

Jun 20, 2017
lol unpacking the game and see auntsistersex then auntbj. had me thinking there was an aunt and somehow someway she was able to get a bj. but unfortunately it was another game...aunt with a dick? NO uncle with sum tits!

cant wait to play game

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes