VN Ren'Py Completed Sisterly Bliss ~Don't Let Mom Find Out~ [eye★phon]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
I have to say, from looking at the screenshots, I love the art. But I don't like the set-up/scenario or the BDSM tag so I'll give it a miss. The art is top notch though.

YSlayer

May 9, 2018
SisterlyBliss and the story of how I want to smack Ichika. I haven't actually finished it. It's well written mostly but I just despise this girl. Also a lot of the choices are vague as fuck and seem to mean the same thing. Futaba deserves better, perhaps yuri (the character).

Arts nice, characters are well defined, music is good and well placed, the voice acting is on point but I'm still going through most of the story furiously angry.

madmaxamdam

Sep 6, 2018
EDIT: There is a way to track the stat in game, as you can check status from the pause menu (I didn't notice it until recently, but it also includes a warning not to let the bar get one-sided)
Thanks for hint! That's quite hidden... I'd probably never found it by myself...

ArcadiaBae

Aug 4, 2017
is voice acting common in these types of games? I'm relatively new to this whole thing, and I haven't seen much of it so far from the games I've played. So when I heard the text actually read out loud, I was shocked. Is that a weird thing?

Dehlaz

Aug 27, 2018
is voice acting common in these types of games? I'm relatively new to this whole thing, and I haven't seen much of it so far from the games I've played. So when I heard the text actually read out loud, I was shocked. Is that a weird thing?
It's fairly common in Japanese visual novels. Not all of them, but many have voice acting.

Reactions: ArcadiaBae

YukiAizawa

Sep 17, 2017
>Gets the yandere route on second try
Ah, apparently I've accidentily started playing Doki Doki literature club
How'd you get the Yandere Route? I'm asking because I want to get those out of the way first, before i get to the sweet happy endings.

EDIT: Never mind I found out. And she has a scary Yandere Eyes can I just say that.

YukiAizawa

Sep 17, 2017
The Yandere Routes are brutal in this game. I mean holy hell. But I loved this game. Do wish that it was a bit longer, but.... what can you do?

ArcadiaBae

Aug 4, 2017
Can someone make a chart for all the endings please? I reaaaaaaaaaaaaaly don't want to see the yandere endings. Ya'll scaring the fuck outta me.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Can someone make a chart for all the endings please? I reaaaaaaaaaaaaaly don't want to see the yandere endings. Ya'll scaring the fuck outta me.
They are very fucking grim.

Itchika's is worse in my opinion but neither of them are pleasant to see.

That's the guide I used.

Last edited:

ArcadiaBae

Aug 4, 2017
They are very fucking grim.

Itchika's is worse in my opinion but neither of them are pleasant to see.

That's the guide I used.
I was reading through the guide, and holy shit some guy is saying that there is a little bit of a problem with Futaba's good ending guide. Should I be worried?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I was reading through the guide, and holy shit some guy is saying that there is a little bit of a problem with Futaba's good ending guide. Should I be worried?
It's been corrected, that was a while ago, the guide should be okay now.

The only problem was the last choice was the wrong one but he changed that.

ArcadiaBae

Aug 4, 2017
It's been corrected, that was a while ago, the guide should be okay now.

The only problem was the last choice was the wrong one but he changed that.
Thank you so much! But you're too late. Curiosity got the cat, and now I'm paying the price for my morbid fascination of the unknown. I'm currently doing the Futaba bad route, and holy shit I'm fucking spooked. And everyone I've seen talking about this game so far is saying that Ichika is EVEN WORSE. I'm fucking shook. This isn't a love story, it's a fucking psychological horror. By the gods, what have I done?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Thank you so much! But you're too late. Curiosity got the cat, and now I'm paying the price for my morbid fascination of the unknown. I'm currently doing the Futaba bad route, and holy shit I'm fucking spooked. And everyone I've seen talking about this game so far is saying that Ichika is EVEN WORSE. I'm fucking shook. This isn't a love story, it's a fucking psychological horror. By the gods, what have I done?
Itchika's bad ending seriously depressed me. Futa's is bad but Itchika's is awful.

The good endings are so sweet but the tonal shift to the bad endings is the most extreme i've seen in a VN ever. It's like going from When Harry Met Sally to Friday 13th in one sitting.

ArcadiaBae

Aug 4, 2017
Itchika's bad ending seriously depressed me. Futa's is bad but Itchika's is awful.

The good endings are so sweet but the tonal shift to the bad endings is the most extreme i've seen in a VN ever. It's like going from When Harry Met Sally to Friday 13th in one sitting.
I just did Futaba's ending. Holy fucking shit I hope you're right about the extreme tonal shift because I need the good endings to pick me up. But I can't stop bringing myself to Ichika's bad ending. I JUST NEED TO KNOW!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I just did Futaba's ending. Holy fucking shit I hope you're right about the extreme tonal shift because I need the good endings to pick me up. But I can't stop bringing myself to Ichika's bad ending. I JUST NEED TO KNOW!
I'll give you a quick run down.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The images, especially the final one, are just..... no.

If there is one ending for any game I wish I could unsee it's one. Such a sweet game with such a dark side to it if you go the wrong road.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes