Mod Ren'Py Sisterly Lust - Lain's Walkthrough & Gallery Mod [v1.1.4] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Liam need walk through mod in lust epidemic if possible
Lain already has a bunch of mods to keep up to date, other projects (Creature Get!, Pain and Pleasure) and is developing a game (Midnight Paradise) I seriously doubt they have the time to work on another mod as well.
:eek:
When does Lain find the time to sleep??

slumdoglip

Oct 13, 2019
Lain already has a bunch of mods to keep up to date, other projects (Creature Get!, Pain and Pleasure) and is developing a game (Midnight Paradise) I seriously doubt they have the time to work on another mod as well.
:eek:
When does Lain find the time to sleep??
Yaah he served so much for our pleasure

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I just noticed with the 139 day when you watch a movie with the girls you can only select one of them to have sex with instead of the usual of being able to pick all three of them. Is that scene suppose to be like that or are you suppose to be able to pick all three? I also noticed that there are 3 missing pictures but not sure if it's from this one or main Sl that is causing it.

Reactions: Genji

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I just noticed with the 139 day when you watch a movie with the girls you can only select one of them to have sex with instead of the usual of being able to pick all three of them. Is that scene suppose to be like that or are you suppose to be able to pick all three? I also noticed that there are 3 missing pictures but not sure if it's from this one or main Sl that is causing it.
That's intended by the dev and just how the game works. And the game has a lot of missing images for some of the pregnancy scenes that the dev never added or fixed, it's not caused by the mod.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Maim Lain

Thanks for the info guess I'll just have to do one sex scene scroll back do the next one and then scroll back do the next one and then scroll back one last time and pick the one that want. I figured the missing pictures were probably caused by the main SL file. I probably could copy one of the pregnant girls photos and rename it to the missing one.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Maim Lain

Thanks for the info guess I'll just have to do one sex scene scroll back do the next one and then scroll back do the next one and then scroll back one last time and pick the one that want. I figured the missing pictures were probably caused by the main SL file. I probably could copy one of the pregnant girls photos and rename it to the missing one.
If you happen to have screenshots of the errors, or the names of the images I could also fix them in the next update of SL. I'll be going through the scene on Day 139 as well, but if there are other instances I've missed, I'd really like to know.

Reactions: JonasTS and Graybo

5pammer

Dec 27, 2018
Look 2 posts up. I rebuilt apk file so just install like normal.
It installed and worked for me but for some reason caused my phone to go a bit wonky. Other apps kept crashing, etc. As soon as I uninstalled it went back to normal. Any thoughts why that happened? I really appreciate the effort though.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
It installed and worked for me but for some reason caused my phone to go a bit wonky. Other apps kept crashing, etc. As soon as I uninstalled it went back to normal. Any thoughts why that happened? I really appreciate the effort though.
No idea sorry. Runs fine on my phone with the same load speeds as the original APK. You're not using Android 10 are you? I've heard of some renpy issues with that.
(For reference it was unpacked, files renamed, repacked and signed on my mate 10 Android 9.1 using mixplorer and APK editor Pro.)

5pammer

Dec 27, 2018
No idea sorry. Runs fine on my phone with the same load speeds as the original APK. You're not using Android 10 are you? I've heard of some renpy issues with that.
(For reference it was unpacked, files renamed, repacked and signed on my mate 10 Android 9.1 using mixplorer and APK editor Pro.)
Yes. Android 10. Maybe that's it. Thanks for the response.

DR5700

May 25, 2019
I installed it as directed but my game always gets an unhandled exception and crashes. when I have it not installed it works fine.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
DR5700

Does the traceback error list either Lain_Screens.rpy or screens.rpy? Did you extract the game files? If yes then close the game if it's open and then delete both Lain_Screens.rpy and screens.rpy file and then start the game the game back up and those errors should be gone. Note that you'll have to do this every time you close the game and come back to it.

But if the error is with a mobile version then I have no clue as I don't have one.

gigglesticks

Sep 9, 2019
I've downloaded and installed the mod, and it works fine - I get all the mod options and such. However, I can't seem to find the scene gallery. I've checked the files and the gallery file is in the mod folder, but there is no scene gallery option in the menu. Anyone know what I can do?

neman

Jan 5, 2020
Marvelous man! I finished game 3 times without mod each time i missed shit load of Good stuff and now i see that i missed even more :) especially love that u added multiple girls "callout" instead of just one choice , salute

Alina ..:eek:(y)

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes