Mod Ren'Py Sisterly Lust - Lain's Walkthrough & Gallery Mod [v1.1.4] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I hope you sleep well and get plenty of rest, but the devil in me wishes to ask, can you also add an endings mod where we can see all endings as well?
I'll be adding the short ending scenes that have a couple images to the gallery in the next update, but I'm not sure about an option that let's you configure all possible endings. It depends on how hard it'll be to do, so maybe.

need update for android version.. in mega or Google drive still old version.. thnks Maim Lain
I'll probably update the apk when the final version is released publicly.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
I'll be adding the short ending scenes that have a couple images to the gallery in the next update, but I'm not sure about an option that let's you configure all possible endings. It depends on how hard it'll be to do, so maybe.

I'll probably update the apk when the final version is released publicly.
Thank you for trying! :D

denzel888

Jan 17, 2018
why when i open the folder is reported "game 2" as the name? i should rename it before merge in the game folder?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
why when i open the folder is reported "game 2" as the name? i should rename it before merge in the game folder?
You could just copy the contents of your "game 2" folder to the sisterly lust game folder or yes merge the folders, you want to make sure that you overwrite the old files with the new ones when asked, the extracted game folder was likely renamed to "game 2" by your os on extraction because a game folder already exists.

Anotherdruid

May 17, 2019
Thanks for sharing you mod! I'd have to save/load countless times to see all the extra content in the game.
Would you mind sharing another alternative download link for the PC version though? Either one of the two links is unaccessable from where I live...

Mar 20, 2018
Alright this is going to sound incredibly stupid but I input a different name for the Lain Gallery and my current playthrough and it is annoying me to no end. What is the console option to change the name for the Lain Gallery? I tried persistent.gallery_name=False but it doesn't seem to do anything.

Thanks for the gallery, much appreciated.

Edit: Nvm I found it. It's persistent.entered_name=False Doesn't seem to be a permanent fix though, the name keeps reverting to Max.

Last edited:

Mancath

Jul 17, 2017
At the start of day 15 it says skipping extra scene despite me having the extra scene version. Not a big issue but I don't know what scene is supposed to be there so I can't just watch it in the menu.

Other than that this is an excellent mod, thank you.

edit: After investigating it's a scene with Alina. The error only shows up if you haven't slept with her.

Last edited:

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Maim Lain I didn't understand your answer from the post above. PC and mac is updated to 0.23 but android is at 0.22.1?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Is there a way to get the incest patch to work with this mod on android?
The incest patch is already included in the android version.

Extra scene ver only for patreon ?
Maim Lain I didn't understand your answer from the post above. PC and mac is updated to 0.23 but android is at 0.22.1?
Android version is 0.22.1 and without the extra scenes since Perverteer has only released that version publicly.

doujin1

Nov 18, 2017
The incest patch is already included in the android version.

Android version is 0.22.1 and without the extra scenes since Perverteer has only released that version publicly.
Perverteer already release 0.23 for android too.
Please update your mod to 0.23 pls.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Perverteer already release 0.23 for android too.
Please update your mod to 0.23 pls.
He's already released a new version of the game, v1.0, so no reason for me to upload an old android version. Perverteer won't publicly release v1.0 on android until a month from now though.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
for confirmation. with 1.0 out, will it include the extra scene on the scene gallery?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes