Mod Ren'Py Sisterly Lust - Lain's Walkthrough & Gallery Mod [v1.1.4] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Cgplayer

Mar 15, 2019
Well there was a poll for extra scene on (November 5th) but I think Extra Scenes version is still not out yet. So...

I think the poll is for the for the next chapter. If you look at the changelogs nothing has changed since version 0.22 only a few bugs have been fixed.

RobZombi3

Donor
Oct 15, 2019
I think the poll is for the for the next chapter. If you look at the changelogs nothing has changed since version 0.22 only a few bugs have been fixed.
Well then maybe there will be no Extra scene version for 0.22.1 (I would say it doesnt matter if there is new content or not, its just a version thingy) and for mod to be updated we would have to wait for next Extra version release of 0.23 or sth.
Either way that means wait or even more wait :rolleyes:

Cgplayer

Mar 15, 2019
Well then maybe there will be no Extra scene version for 0.22.1 (I would say it doesnt matter if there is new content or not, its just a version thingy) and for mod to be updated we would have to wait for next Extra version release of 0.23 or sth.
Either way that means wait or even more wait :rolleyes:
Well I hope we haven't to wait too much.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Thankyou Maim lain for doing this for us even tho the extra scenes edition isn't released yet I really appreciate it

Last edited:

genthrow

May 4, 2017
Lain I know you're a master at giving us the best of both worlds with your mods. Any chance you could fit in pregnancy for the dominating Bella route, since the game creator seems adamant in ignoring the litany of such requests in the main game thread?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Changelog:
  • Updated the mod to v0.23
  • Added in-game walkthrough for day 145
  • Added 9 new scenes to the scene gallery
  • Note: Almost every variation of the new multi-girl beach scene shows an error due to missing or incorrectly named images from the developer

it's 4 hours past my bedtime, been working on this for 8 hours, the pregnancy scenes are unbelievably annoying to implement, so not sure if i'm just stupid or tired but i'm pretty sure the new multi-girl beach scene is incredibly bugged for almost any variation that isn't full harem, full pregnancy, or zero pregnancy.
anyways, implementing the new stuff into the gallery was an awful experience so gonna go cry myself to sleep now.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
WOW... Thankyou, Thankyou & thankyou for the hard work, dedication and rapid response in releasing this!! It's very much appreciated ;) Even tho i'm at the point now where I don't actually need the mod anymore as I have played through the game that much haha.

Reactions: Maid Lain

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
Thank you, that was really fast.
I did play 0.13 or 0.14 and then decided to wait for the finished version of the game to play it again.
Your mod helps alot in avoiding mistakes and achieve the perfect outcome.

Nov 2, 2017
Changelog:
  • Note: Almost every variation of the new multi-girl beach scene shows an error due to missing or incorrectly named images from the developer

it's 4 hours past my bedtime, been working on this for 8 hours, the pregnancy scenes are unbelievably annoying to implement, so not sure if i'm just stupid or tired but i'm pretty sure the new multi-girl beach scene is incredibly bugged for almost any variation that isn't full harem, full pregnancy, or zero pregnancy.
anyways, implementing the new stuff into the gallery was an awful experience so gonna go cry myself to sleep now.
thanks for all the hard work you do for us. I can't speak for everyone but you have no idea how much I love your mods and appreciate what you do.

Aug 28, 2017
Changelog:

Thank you for the gallery and the walkthrough.

Your efforts are appreciated :coffee:

Reactions: Maid Lain

malboroman

Aug 8, 2016
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/a_Lain_Gallery.rpy", line 53: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    imagebutton pos (1756, 45) auto "lain/back_%s.png" action Return()
    ^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 98: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    style_prefix "statistics"
    ^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 568: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    style_prefix "main_menu"
    ^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 772: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    use game_menu(_("Credits"), scroll="viewport"):
    ^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 811: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    use file_slots(_("Save"))
    ^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 818: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    use file_slots(_("Load"))
    ^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 1000: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    if renpy.mobile:
    ^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 1178: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    predict False
    ^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 1259: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    default device = "keyboard"
    ^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 1523: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    style_prefix "scenes"
    ^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 1581: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    style_prefix "scenes"
    ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Wed Nov 27 22:18:25 2019
Error that I'm getting
Reinstalled the entire game and it worked then, idk what happened.

Last edited:
Reactions: Username7
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes