Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
LOOOL the MC is fucked forever due to thinking with his dick... He is going to fork over quarter a million $ ever month in child support.
not if they live together and he contributes to the bills and expenses
does anyone have the incest patch? the mega link from lewdpatcher doesnt seem to work for me
it works actually
Who knows if our beloved Reverend's wife will be pregnant too, we've had sex with her a few times now and I know I creampied her every time, I doubt she's on the pill either :p
of course she ain't... that would be a sin
My brain doesn't even process the other options, I even avoided anal when possible so I could properly fill them. So in the next update if MC doesn't get some very angry phonecalls I'll riot.
why phonecalls? they could just visit him
"But sir... I could be your mom..."
"That's the best part."
you owe me a cup of coffe and a clean monitor.... jk!
You only pay child support if you aren't raising the kids, he's still with his family and will be living with them full time.
he's a part time brother but a full time lover...
A mind controlling demon. :rolleyes:
Sr, what if I say I know just the game for you? can she be MC's daughter or is that too much?
What are you guys gonna do? when you male kids are grow up and want to fuck their mothers and sisters, and maybe even grandma?
I would tell you but I don't wanna get perma-baned ... see @bas I didn't say anything offensive.
This is one path no one will change my mind on. She was blackmailed, coerced and had no choice. Rather than help her out of a shitty situation her brother further took advantage of her and degraded her until something snapped and the only way she could cope without losing her mind completely was to try and enjoy it.
Shit! I'm glad I never tried that
let's get that old lass who upset Rachel pregnant too.
you know.... I don't mind fuckin big fat ogres but this s where I draw the line. her womb is hostile territory for an embrion
Noticed the walkthrough says theres a different route with the mom, but its 18 days in. Anyone got a save for where it starts?
it starts if you roominage through her room and find the buisness card and call it yourself

Apr 16, 2019
Ok, thats 10 new pages and Im not really gonna go through them all. So
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Side note, it kinda bothers me how MC never seem to have a full boner, his cock always limping down.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Ok, thats 10 new pages and Im not really gonna go through them all. So
Side note, it kinda bothers me how MC never seem to have a full boner, his cock always limping down.
Thats fairly normal, most large guys can only get hardish due to the size and the available amount of blood to fill it with. Others get rock solid and stand straight up but are normally smaller or average sized, MC is definately in the larger then average catagory like most games so his would seem hardish rather then rock hard for realism buit thats just my observation.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
you need all those kids to eventually take over incest island..its a given..coups need soldiers...
no need for a coup... just wait till the kids can vote, run for office, make a referendum asking if the people want long-life ruler hereditary and pick your crown

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
so i guess game really is wrapping up. good for him, time to move for something new and fresh :giggle: ;)
had good time with girls, Bella is a master piece and i. can't wait for that
if that happens im satisfied even taking into account models are still bothering me from time to time.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
gotta say that this chapter ended on weirdest cliffhanger which can lead to 1 way or other. also mc has taken more cherries than i can count.

Stop! I forgot to creampie Bella's friend.... need to start from scratches
not rly a friend. you could play on 1 of those saves i have posted.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
gotta say that this chapter ended on weirdest cliffhanger which can lead to 1 way or other. also mc has taken more cherries than i can count.

not rly a friend. you could play on 1 of those saves i have posted.
thanks for the kind offer, but it would feel like using a condom found in a dumpster. @Mytez will explain that reference if you don't play TFMG

Last edited:
Reactions: Mytez

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Yeah, I'm not looking forward to the idea of a bunch of Sloth looking flipper babies but I'm pretty sure I've avoided more if not all cream pie opportunities because of the risk and my dislike of pregnancy.

Game did a crashening, had a quick look but didn't see anything so sorry if it's been posted.

Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/day38.rpy", line 21, in <module>
NameError: name 'day35_r_creampie' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "day38.rpyc", line 21, in script
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\jdl\SL-0 19-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\SL-0.19-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\ast.py", line 1803, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\jdl\SL-0 19-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\SL-0.19-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\python.py", line 1960, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\jdl\SL-0 19-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\SL-0.19-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\python.py", line 1953, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/day38.rpy", line 21, in <module>
NameError: name 'day35_r_creampie' is not defined

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
SL 0.19
Wed May 22 04:00:19 2019
[/CODE]
I had the same error.

Reactions: That_Guy_Lurking
4.50 star(s) 324 Votes