polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
OK...the update is a little short but man, does it fucking deliver. I've gone through every permutation and I have to agree that this update elevated an already great game to legendary and people that aren't playing don't know what they're missing.

Changing my signature banners shortly ;)

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
she has proper BJ lips..she'll do just fine..hopefully her hoohaa is as enticing..something about breaking a hardcore purity dame ;)
We could find a small room also for Mrs Steel... she could be the right woman for a new Submissive route , maybe one hardcore Sub route ehehehe....:devilish:

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Sisterly Lust [v0.20 ES] [Perverteer] - Original Size: 1.16GB

Download Win (404.1MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
We could find a small room also for Mrs Steel... she could be the right woman for a new Submissive route , maybe one hardcore Sub route ehehehe....:devilish:
oh..she'll definitely be dominated..that is the only route that makes sense with her..she has to submit..wear a leather maid outfit..serve my harem tea and cookies while wearing a ballgag and buttplug...service their hoohaa's on demand...crawl alot ;)

kino2

Sep 7, 2017
guys there is an error, when i'm choose the option with iris check in on iris, there is an error state could not find extra scene 18?
do i have to redownload back the game?

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
I'm missing extra scene 18? Traceback message:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'extra_scene_18'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "day139.rpyc", line 658, in script call
File "E:\New folder\Sisterly Lust 0.20\renpy\ast.py", line 1422, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
File "E:\New folder\Sisterly Lust 0.20\renpy\script.py", line 886, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
SL 0.20
Sun Jun 23 21:15:51 2019
There's nothing in the extras folder titled extras_18_[whatever]

kino2

Sep 7, 2017
here the error
While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "A:\ActingLessons-0.3.0-pc\SL-0.12-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\ast.py", line 1422, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
File "A:\ActingLessons-0.3.0-pc\SL-0.12-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\script.py", line 886, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Anotherdruid

May 17, 2019
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Sisterly Lust [v0.20 ES] [Perverteer] - Original Size: 1.16GB

Download Win (404.1MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you! Was hesitating to ask if someone's gonna post a non-mega link for the game, compressed or not.

Also to OP, awesome work! So many incest games out there, few of them deliver such a satisfying harem route. Really curious to see what the story leads us to in the future.

Reactions: Perverteer

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Thank you! Was hesitating to ask if someone's gonna post a non-mega link for the game, compressed or not.

Also to OP, awesome work! So many incest games out there, few of them deliver such a satisfying harem route. Really curious to see what the story leads us to in the future.
all links upload finished, updated the links, you can download from any now :D

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i'm sorry..but Mrs Steel is hot AF..i know that sounds weird..BUT..she is the stern nun type that needs a thorough boinking..her constant angry expression may make her look ugly..but if you examine her face in detail...she's pretty good looking..has great lips too ;) i bet her ass and abs are tight AF...so yup..she is boner-worthy...you'll see ;)

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
i'm sorry..but Mrs Steel is hot AF..i know that sounds weird..BUT..she is the stern nun type that needs a thorough boinking..her constant angry expression may make her look ugly..but if you examine her face in detail...she's pretty good looking..has great lips too ;) i bet her ass and abs are tight AF...so yup..she is boner-worthy...you'll see ;)
I could definitely see a gilf kind of vibe, especially once she gives in to the depravity that she has been fighting so hard against.

4.50 star(s) 324 Votes