oneplay

Donor
Jun 25, 2019
I use mod to play to the end,I know why it ranks so high,this may be the ultimate fantasy of every man,whatever,this is just a
game to enjoy it for everyone.;)(y)

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Perverteer, in one of my saves i'm only on Rachel Path and she is pregnant, and we are going to move to belugio but for some reason the game ends in day 143 instead of 144, it's a bug or the route is not done yet?
That sounds like a bug. Going to investigate.

Oh that was a nice unofficial final episode for the game. Selena was a great late addition. Didn't run into any problems since none of my six brides are pregnant, thus I never got the obviously problematic scene. Also I hit the nail on the head with my prediction how the home front would play out (not that difficult to guess though).

Some minor gripes:

- The order of proposals was a bit weird.
- As usual the pictures would not always reflect the text. Like the text would say you are deep inside a girl and the pic shows the head barely in. Also, I wouldn't declare Selena's breasts as "small" - I'd say bigger than most of the past girls, also Nia, on level with Bella and almost got Liza. Some additional renders would solve that problem, but of course, time and resource restrictions, it's no biggie in the grand scheme of things.
- Same for the few spelling and grammar errors that slipped through.

Looking forward to the epilogue. :D (It looks like I'm out for the sequel though.)
I think I wrote Selena's and Nia's scene before actually loading Selena's model. I wouldn't qualify her breasts as small either, so I'll address that.

Perverteer Is there a bug fix coming for this version? :)
Thank you
Yes, I'm working on one. Don't have a clear release date in mind, because it's a little busy around here.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
For those asking, here are the saves for what I think are the main branches early-ish in the game.
You have:
  • Lisa Pregnancy Choice
  • Rachel Pregnancy Choice
  • Mum/Mrs Smith Pregnancy Choice
  • Bella Pregnancy Choice
  • No Pregnancy Choice
  • What to do with the HDD Choice

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
get to belugio, sisters all preggers, and than suddenly, as if by magic Liza loses her baby belly, and Bella is talking about drinking booze.... holy crap this magical place performs sitcom levels of amnesia and spontanious abortions.

* also which one was Iris? according to the walkthrough she is is one of the ones available for harem path. if she was the masochistic one i have no idea why she did not come along, i never broke things off with her from what i can remember, she just kinda went.. *poof*

Last edited:

Kiranta01

Feb 1, 2018
* also which one was Iris? according to the walkthrough she is is one of the ones available for harem path. if she was the masochistic one i have no idea why she did not come along, i never broke things off with her from what i can remember, she just kinda went.. *poof*
Iris is the wife of the pastor. You meet her through Liza.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
iris is 1 of (or 4 depending path) in harem who take mc's dick in ass (adrianne was before harem).

Apr 16, 2019
Brothers can someone mirror me the incest patch (and hopefully the guide)
Mega is blocked here
I have the WT on me. I dont know if you still need the patch or if the game comes pre-patched, I dont think I needed the patch file in the past few updates.

Also check this post, any help is appreciated (as in bumping).

mistkae

Oct 23, 2017
Im having bug with pregnancy in day 139 i just having Rachel pregnant not the rest of family.In this page https://f95zone.to/threads/sisterly-lust-v0-22-es-perverteer.6547/page-454#post-2454556 say i can fix the bug. How i can fix it ? Im playing on android
Thanks
#edit here with my save file where is it on day 39 View attachment 422541
I don't know how to open console on mobile for ren'py, but for PC it's shift+O. His command lines didn't work for me initially, but the syntax worked when I put a space between the "=" signs, like so:

$ l_creampied = True
$ b_creampied = True
$ m_creampied = True

Reactions: Randeep44

sadman8547

Sep 16, 2017
anyone know how to rename the MC name with the in-game console?

don't know what happened but it just changes to another name

nvm found it

Last edited:

adidas420

Sep 18, 2017
There is some bugs i have found i had a pregnant Rachel Bella Lisa but Rachel is the only one pregnant now very weird

4.50 star(s) 324 Votes