Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Alina acts super slutty, and likes being "abused". That makes her a magnet for that kind of comment.

A slut (as opposed to someone who is slutty) is a woman who has multiple casual partners. She can act slutty, and totally throw herself at the MC, but if she isn't sleeping around she's not a slut.

As long as she doesn't sleep around, I'm totally OK with her throwing herself at me! :p

Not if it's only MY junk she tries to hop on! :p
indeed.. :LOL:

Stonethrower

May 14, 2019
A slut (as opposed to someone who is slutty) is a woman person who has multiple casual partners. It/He/She can act slutty, and totally throw herself themself at the MC, but if she that person isn't sleeping around it/he/she is not a slut.
Lol could not resist ;)

Fixed parts in the slut explanation.

Seems to be that it pretty much always applies to the MC in the majority of erotic games :p

So...sluts should actually not complain about other sluts :p ;)

Saramago

Sep 23, 2017
Wasn't there a scene in this game in the mall where the MC fingered one of the girls in a bed (stealthily, under the covers) while people were watching? Including the girl's boyfriend? I'm probably confusing it with another game, but I was certain it was Liza

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Wasn't there a scene in this game in the mall where the MC fingered one of the girls in a bed (stealthily, under the covers) while people were watching? Including the girl's boyfriend? I'm probably confusing it with another game, but I was certain it was Liza
Definitely doesn't sound like SL. "Bed in a mall"? How would that work?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Lol could not resist ;)

Fixed parts in the slut explanation.

Seems to be that it pretty much always applies to the MC in the majority of erotic games :p

So...sluts should actually not complain about other sluts :p ;)
Nope, a slut is a woman.

A male version of a slut is a manslut.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Slut is a women..while man called manslut...but most people shaming slut,while manslut get praised because of how many women they have*shrug

Reactions: TitanMax

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I've checked the previous but can't seem to find anything that mentions it
How about that ?????

If you're looking for android I've put Lains walkthru and gallery mod into an android APK

K18

Apr 19, 2018
You're talking about "The Tyrant", with MC and sister Cassandra on their first date.

Although in "Sisterly Lust", MC can have sex with Riley and Lexi the owner of a sex-shop in her store inside of a mall (on Day 34).

Reactions: fugazi666

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
The mega download to the walkthrough on the first post is dead, does anyone have a pdf or txt file walktrough for version 1.0 still? I hate text highlights that force me to pick an answer, so there is no way i play the game with the lain mod for the first time. -.-

Last edited:

Premo

Oct 8, 2017
The mega download to the walkthrough on the first post is dead, does anyone have a pdf or txt file walktrough for version 1.0 still? I hate text highlights that force me to pic an answer, so there is no way i play the game with the lain mod for the first time. -.-

Offical one from Perverteer

4.50 star(s) 323 Votes