Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
See, I could call that toe licking thing "weird shit", but that would be bagging on your kink - which is frowned upon here. Just realize this - you may not like it, but someone else might. Don't assume that everyone has your tastes, and don't belittle other people or their fetishes. That's general rule #1 here:

BTW, high heels really do it for me...but I'm not into the licking the stilt thing.
I'm into the foot and heel/boot worship if it's part of a femdom routine and meant to humiliate the other part. That's about as far as I go on either. I have sucked a few toes during sex but always to stimulate my partner as mentioned above, I don't care for it beyond that. But this game has such a pletora of fetishes already and quite a lot of potential for more, who knows what will be in there, I did not expect the pissing stuff to go as far as it did for one.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
See, I could call that toe licking thing "weird shit", but that would be bagging on your kink - which is frowned upon here. Just realize this - you may not like it, but someone else might. Don't assume that everyone has your tastes, and don't belittle other people or their fetishes. That's general rule #1 here:

BTW, high heels really do it for me...but I'm not into the licking the stilt thing.
Rule #1 should honestly be changed to "don't blame others for your delicate sensibilities."

Anyway, the reason I was speaking about "foot freaks" is because the developer of this game inquired about foot fetishes, stating that they're not really his thing. I figured I'd provide some (obviously subjective) insight as to what a foot fetish is, in addition to the different "spectrums" of the fetish. You replied to my comment inquiring about my mention of high heels, so I explained why I placed it in the same category as those with a hardcore foot fetish- and my reply to you was clearly presented as my personal opinion.

My original comment wasn't intended to bag on, nor phrased in a way that bags on those with a more serious foot fetish. Rather it was meant to explain that there are different levels of the fetish using descriptors. Nobody assumed that others have the same tastes as me, in fact I'm 99% positive that most of what I'm into would horrify the average F95 user. In fact, I was simply describing that there are different levels of the fetish, and I certainly didn't belittle anyone.

Yes, you could call my fetishes weird and you'd not only be correct, but I'd agree with you. A major aspect of fetishes is that they are, in fact, weird. Stating this isn't an expression of disapproval or concurrent with frowning upon them. Hell, you could be into eating dog shit and I'd be okay with it.

Besides, based on comments and all of the games I've played, I'm pretty sure I'm the nastiest bastard on this entire website. Hell, you should see the game script I'm writing.

Reactions: Zurrlock

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017

HD release which updates all the old renders to upgraded Iray versions.
(updated with correct edition)

There is no new story content, other then the extra scene for $ 15+ patrons.

Changelog:
  • All images have been updated to Iray renders
  • Game now runs at 1920x1080 pixels
  • Added Android build
  • Day 20: Fix comment about Brody to Riley when you haven't seen him
  • Day 19: Remove option to "Relax a little" after visiting Mrs. Smith for the second time
  • Day 19: Fix scene flow with Bella and the visit to the doctor
  • Day 18: Kissing Mrs. Smith is now only possible if you have a relationship with her, or if you've talk with her whenever possible
  • Day 11: Added option to resolve situation with Brody even if you do not have a relationship with Liza
  • Day 4: Added extra shop render
  • Day 1: Remove conversation option after talking about adjusting
  • Arrange menu options into columns when there are more than four
  • Fixed various typos

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I just downloaded the Mac version. Should it say "Bonus" next to SL or something? Now, I have 2 SL files with v10.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Changelog says extra scene for $15 patrons. Is that extra scene part of this update?
It might have helped reading the changelog...fortunately saving v10 to the directory where I already had V10 gave me a clue and sent me looking... I really shouldn't get so excited about certain games. :FeelsBadMan:

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
so, all this new version is is remaking the old renders into iray?

well, it had to be done eventually, good thing I didn't play the last version

BananaPyjama

Oct 22, 2017

HD release which updates all the old renders to upgraded Iray versions.

There is no new story content, other then the extra scene for $ 15+ patrons.

Changelog:
  • All images have been updated to Iray renders
  • Game now runs at 1920x1080 pixels
  • Added Android build
  • Day 20: Fix comment about Brody to Riley when you haven't seen him
  • Day 19: Remove option to "Relax a little" after visiting Mrs. Smith for the second time
  • Day 19: Fix scene flow with Bella and the visit to the doctor
  • Day 18: Kissing Mrs. Smith is now only possible if you have a relationship with her, or if you've talk with her whenever possible
  • Day 11: Added option to resolve situation with Brody even if you do not have a relationship with Liza
  • Day 4: Added extra shop render
  • Day 1: Remove conversation option after talking about adjusting
  • Arrange menu options into columns when there are more than four
  • Fixed various typos
Are we sure the PC one is the new HD one? Because I'm looking at the image and script files of this and the previous one and I can't find any differences.

Reactions: Mikedazz1
4.50 star(s) 329 Votes