NinthOrdeal

Donor
Jul 3, 2017
For some reason when I play this update, the game keeps becoming unresponsive, starts whiting out and returns to normal and may or may not move forward with the story. Any ideas or suggestions on how to fix this? (Using PC version)

RoryTate

May 15, 2018
This game has hands down the most erotic and sexy scenes of any game I've ever played. Great buildup and anticipation, meaningful interactions during sex, beautiful renders and models, and different options for payoff. If only other games were even half as hot and steamy as this, life would be perfect. Version 0.11 definitely does not disappoint, and I love the fact that it included significant progress in the relationships with all of the characters.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
hey, been a while i took a look in here. is the mother route strictly sub or can you turn the game around at some point?
with the last update the start for romance route for Mom was implemented. If you mean turn her into submission, then no, not possible.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Good game, didn't really expect this much gameplay, entire afternoon spent on v0.11. Keeps me optimistic about the future. Shame about mom putting them on the pill though. Hope there'll be a way to convince them to get off it :)

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
Great update, I see the possibility of the MC helping out a lonely beautiful wife, and very much look forward the that possibility.
I just hope the reason her husband kept inviting Liza to dinner wasn't to try and take advantage of her naivete so he can replace his wife with her.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
how do I open the dev console on android lol
I've never played Ren'Py games on Android, so I don't actually know.
If you really are unable to open the onscreen keyboard while the game app is on the screen, then there's always an option to attach a physical keyboard to your Android device - a Bluetooth keyboard would be perfect, but any simple USB keyboard works too, if your device supports USB OTG. Most modern Android devices do. You just need a special cable called USB OTG cable. So far all types of USB keyboards I've tried with Android devices have been working fine - all the corded ones and wireless ones with a USB receiver.
An app called may help to switch layouts of your physical keyboard.

Or you could try the . After you enable it as an input method, you can open its settings and enable a "permanent notification" to open keyboard from the notification bar in any app at any time. Hackers Keyboard must be set as the default keyboard for it to work, though.

freka_man

Jun 25, 2018
Good game, didn't really expect this much gameplay, entire afternoon spent on v0.11. Keeps me optimistic about the future. Shame about mom putting them on the pill though. Hope there'll be a way to convince them to get off it :)
Wait what? when did that happen?

Reactions: SlamJammin

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Is anybody willing to examine if there's something wrong with my save? I get James' call, but don't get an option to visit him. According to the walkthrough I should get that option.

The attached save is from the moment I get his call.
Thanks for taking the effort!

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Is anybody willing to examine if there's something wrong with my save? I get James' call, but don't get an option to visit him. According to the walkthrough I should get that option.

The attached save is from the moment I get his call.
Thanks for taking the effort!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Had no issues with your Save file, it worked properly. Sry

Reactions: FallenLondon

iloveupls

Apr 6, 2018
On the walkthrough it says there's a part of adrianna but it wasn't in the game so idk if something changed or what.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice update and finally bella got fucked w/o enforcing, liza is next or mommy.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes