TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Endings have been seen, think Milf's villa had it. Why not have it happen during the story, we don't need to see the delivery or baby bellies, just a little secret that eventually gets out as story progresses. It would simply make it extremely hot, and we're always given a chance to pull out and should be given one to let them stay on the pill or get off it. It's just such a committment to love :)
You. I like the way you think.

Reactions: Erotica Biblion

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
Call me ole-fashioned but can't imagine kissing a woman that gives BJs to strangers for a living, even if she's your hot mom!;)
I'm guessing you haven't played the game or those situations then. According to Adriana at the place she works, she usually doesn't even touch the clients, allowing MC to perform oral on her was apparently her being unusually involved, and giving BJs isn't really what BDSM mistresses are known for.

Not to mention this was a direct copy paste of a post from another thread. As far as first impressions go, not the best one...

Call me ole-fashioned but can't imagine kissing a woman that gives BJs to strangers for a living, even if she's your hot mom!;)

JoeLambert

Aug 21, 2018
I'm guessing you haven't played the game or those situations then. According to Adriana at the place she works, she usually doesn't even touch the clients, allowing MC to perform oral on her was apparently her being unusually involved, and giving BJs isn't really what BDSM mistresses are known for.
"usually"

U

User_32285

"usually"
Let me get this right? You go from "usually doesn't even touch clients" to "a woman that gives BJs to strangers for a living"?

How do you conclude Ms. Smith gives blowjobs for a living, where is that stated anywhere in this VN?

To be clear I don't give a shit if she (or anyone) does or not, but it's just not part of the story.

Reactions: OmegaUltima

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Let me get this right? You go from "usually doesn't even touch clients" to "a woman that gives BJs to strangers for a living"?

How do you conclude Ms. Smith gives blowjob for a living, where is that satted anywhere in this VN?

To be clear I don't give a shit if she (or anyone) does or not, but it's just not part of the story.
I don't know why, but the initial Comment you quoted was posted in another thread where the mom actually is a slut or whore into this thread. The intention of this is ???

And yes wou're right on that one, Mom/Ms. Smith nether did that before to any of her custumers (as stated by Receptionist Adrianna). So all this is pretty useless/senseless. XD

U

User_32285

I don't know why, but the initial Comment you quoted was posted in another thread where the mom actually is a slut or whore into this thread. The intention of this is ???

And yes wou're right on that one, Mom/Ms. Smith nether did that before to any of her custumers (as stated by Receptionist Adrianna). So all this is pretty useless/senseless. XD
I do not understand, I am quoting the post above mine. (or do you mean original poster might have made a mistake?)

And aren't most posts (including mine) here useless? :)

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
Played this after missing a few updates, just gotta say wow, the renders are well done, the story works. I was saddened by not being able to stay on the island.
Looking forward to more

Reactions: Perverteer

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
For anyone having issues with the Android version, here are a couple of things to try:

• Back up your existing game data (should be located in devicestorage/Android/data/com.perverteer.sl), then delete the com.perverteer.sl folder from its original location.
  • Uninstall older any existing version of the app before attempting to install the latest version.
The newest version works fine for me on a variety of mid-range and high-end test devices running 5.1.1, 6.0.1, and 8.0.

If you're still having problems running the Android version, please be as descriptive as possible when posting about any issues, including what device you're using, what version of Android, when the problem occurs (downloading, attempting to install, attempting to open the game, while playing the game, etc) and what exactly you are seeing on screen, including any error messages.
yeah it actually helped for me to uninstall the previous and install the 0.11 anew.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
who orders a whole pizza for themselves when they're with a group, literally unplayable. /s
I dont know about you, but if there's coordination there will be an exchange of slices in my group. And there are likely to be leftovers.
Also, ever heard of allergies? That can be a problem.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I'm pretty sure that /s means sarcasm, so there's no need to go off on the poster. I just thought it was a strange introduction to the thread for a first post, not that he/she was committing an egregious offense.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Just played it through from the beginning. Very nice game, great models (Liza and Rachel are just adorable) and I like it that the game does not force kinks on you.

You aren't into submission? See ya, Alina, kkthxbai.
BDSM is not my thing? Okay, I'll just not play detective and get Mom another way.
I think a woman's body is not for being peed on? Just don't follow Rebeca and I'll never be bothered again with it.

Also it seems that there is a path where you can essentially blueball yourself by making all your sisters be royally pissed with you and your best friend never talking to you again. If you do there may not be much of a game, but you can do it.

Only minor gripe I have with the game is that animations seemed to have dried up after the first few days and there could be more "in-between" renders. I mean with that that the story has progressed further than the current picture shows and you look at the "no-longer-fitting" pic for a few screens before it jumps to the next. But overall I really enjoyed it (with the patched version, of course).

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
I have a question that may or may not go in this section of the forum. Ok clarifying you date youngest, and middle and oldest(love/Submissive), and option to sleep with all 3 shows but only one per night can be done then it is next day, does this stop relationships with ones you do not get to sleep with each night? I can not see how until new content added to date MS smith outside BDSM scenario, and or added options to sneak from one bed to another in same night to keep all women in house from killing you. Sorry punctuation and sentence structure off a bit. I think the option to get a double King size bed and have everyone all in one place would have been a better option but that is just my opinion.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Endings have been seen, think Milf's villa had it. Why not have it happen during the story, we don't need to see the delivery or baby bellies, just a little secret that eventually gets out as story progresses. It would simply make it extremely hot, and we're always given a chance to pull out and should be given one to let them stay on the pill or get off it. It's just such a committment to love :)
it would also be a cool part of a storyline if one becomes pregnant. or more than one and then they fight about it (like obvious proof of infidelity) i will also admit that a couple prego sex scenes would be pretty damn hot

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes