Golgari

Jan 22, 2018
Dumb question, but you don't have to go through that dominatrix shit with the mom to get with her, do you?

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Dumb question, but you don't have to go through that dominatrix shit with the mom to get with her, do you?
with the last update, the romance path with Mom was implemented. Next update will finally have date with mom.

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
Hmm check the stats in your game if relationship with mom is yes, becuz the WK says:
Day 10
Discreet Inc.
You can back out of your visit or future visits at Discreet Inc. Either by refusing to sign the
contract, backing out when asked to or after your first session when the receptionist asks if
you'd like to schedule another appointment. Revealing yourself is a very stupid move and will
end in a game over.
If you don't back out your visit will be the start of your relationship with Mrs. Smith.

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
Hmm check the stats in your game if relationship with mom is yes, becuz the WK says:
Day 10
Discreet Inc.
You can back out of your visit or future visits at Discreet Inc. Either by refusing to sign the
contract, backing out when asked to or after your first session when the receptionist asks if
you'd like to schedule another appointment. Revealing yourself is a very stupid move and will
end in a game over.
If you don't back out your visit will be the start of your relationship with Mrs. Smith.
This is old information, since then there's a new path implemented as of this latest update if you specifically do not look up her workplace and kiss her during the hiking trip on vacation, however it hasn't gotten very far yet.

U

User_32285

This is old information, since then there's a new path implemented as of this latest update if you specifically do not look up her workplace and kiss her during the hiking trip on vacation, however it hasn't gotten very far yet.
I think that content will be available to play seperately and together with the Discreet Path.

For example there will be a date with Ms Smith in the beginning of "Love" path, that same scene (pobably with some text varration) will also be in the "Discreet/BDSM" path.

Reactions: Zurrlock

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
The extent of the Mom path is probably still being decided. Perveteer didn't seem overly excited about creating it (more of a fan request thing).

The main focus will remain the title characters, I'm sure.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
The extent of the Mom path is probably still being decided. Perveteer didn't seem overly excited about creating it (more of a fan request thing).

The main focus will remain the title characters, I'm sure.
Let's hope!

The mom is unattractive and uninteresting, and more Liza content is just sitting right there twiddling its thumbs waiting to be implemented. One of the things I like about this game is you can skip pretty much all the content with the mom without missing anything else. It is called Sisterly Lust for a reason :)

Reactions: mehGusta

Golgari

Jan 22, 2018
Per walkthrough no, but at the end of the current content the relationship hasn't jumped to Yes with her yet.
Thanks man!

with the last update, the romance path with Mom was implemented. Next update will finally have date with mom.
Ah shit. So I can't do a Dominance relationship without doing the Dominatrix stuff? Even with all the "hints" as to what she's into with her books? I don't mind doing a romance run but I was kinda hoping there was the option to go the other route without having to go through her work, too. Kinda makes me not even want to bother with her then.

Thanks for the help, everyone.

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
Let's hope!

The mom is unattractive and uninteresting, and more Liza content is just sitting right there twiddling its thumbs waiting to be implemented. One of the things I like about this game is you can skip pretty much all the content with the mom without missing anything else. It is called Sisterly Lust for a reason :)
Each to his own, but personally I find the mother more attractive than Liza (I'd say she's fourth most attractive after Rachel, Bella and Riley in that order), and much more attractive than for example the mother of Dreams of Desire (but not the aunt, oh Jenna how I love you you fake-ass cougar).

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

FXM

Oct 2, 2017
I don't know why, but the initial Comment you quoted was posted in another thread where the mom actually is a slut or whore into this thread. The intention of this is ???

And yes wou're right on that one, Mom/Ms. Smith nether did that before to any of her custumers (as stated by Receptionist Adrianna). So all this is pretty useless/senseless. XD
So, she does not let customers touch her and she do not touch them? So, what are they going there for? she just dominate Adriana to please them? at least she gives them hj's right? and that will explain the amazing technique mentioned by the MC

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
So, she does not let customers touch her and she do not touch them? So, what are they going there for? she just dominate Adriana to please them? at least she gives them hj's right? and that will explain the amazing technique mentioned by the MC
Dominatrix's er, dominate... The clientele that use a dominatrix aren't looking to just orgasm and cum in a pussy, mouth or hand. They want to feel emasculated, they want someone to order them around like a slave. That is their kink and that is what the mum provides. The 'extra' that we have been getting is completely out of character for her, as Adrianna and the 'cut aways' have told us.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Ana and Alina offer to share you between them. Accepting their deal doesn't have negative consequences, though you might miss out on future threesome scenes featuring both girls.
Ok, I don't get this. Does not 'agreeing to share' mean opening up threesome scenes with the two?

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
Ok, I don't get this. Does not 'agreeing to share' mean opening up threesome scenes with the two?
Yeah pretty sure that's a mistake.

There's another one with James where he'll be surprised about the relationship with Ana if you admit it, even if you've told him about it previously.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
She is not much involved with the clients, Adrianna tells that the MC.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

U

User_32285

She is not much involved with the clients, Adrianna tells that the MC.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi Doc, I see you are continueing the talk about Ms Smith, but might you answer my reaction to your post? I was confused about it and asked you to clarify.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes