Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I came back to net, after vacation, and update for this excellent game is there, I like it, since we have to boon two sisters, and Adriana, but shame it's not longer... Anyway, great job Perverteer.

Reactions: Perverteer

SeekerSquad

Aug 25, 2018
It's a writing goof, it should actually trigger when you didn't tell him about it. Should be fixed in the next release.

Thanks for the kind words! About the animations, I've stopped doing them because I didn't like those two-frame crossfades. Including full animations would be fantastic, but I currently lack the resources to do them properly.

Failing to sleep with someone isn't an automatic end to your relationship with them. But, if someone has invited you to their bed and you fail to show up, there will be consequences. The Double King Size bed might be a feature in the future, when you start to build your harem, but the storylines for the individual girls aren't there yet.

I wasn't really excited, but I've been writing her scenes for the next release and I'm enjoying it so far. So Mom is going to get some love in the upcoming release.

Thanks for the review! I'll look into that choices bug. It's one of the few instances where there are so many options that I have to add give them separate columns.

There is no love relationship tracker for Mom yet. Formally, there is no relationship variable set and there are some hoops to jump through story-wise as well. You'll be able to make some good progress in the next release.

The map is an interesting idea, but I think it fits sandbox games like Mythic Manor and Milfy City or RPGs better. A replay menu to repeat all the sex scenes in the game is an interesting idea and totally doable from a technical standpoint. That one is going on my todo-list I think.

Thank you so much! Directly supporting isn't possible I'm afraid, though I've set up this week. So if you'd like you can support me via that route. I have to figure out a way to set up rewards, you'll probably get a password to access private posts on .

Weird, I haven't seen this error reported by anyone else. Is the image actually present in your install? Maybe it's been quarantined by your antivirus software or something?

This is weird as well, because you get an error about the very first image in the game and I'm 100% sure this is included in the latest APK. Is the image present in the APK you're using? I think you can just unzip an APK, or you can after you change the file extension to .zip.

The 'x-filename' notation is how Ren'Py repackages all assets, so that's how it should be. I've unpacked both my release and Boom's 0.9, but weirdly enough I don't see any differences. The only thing I can think of is that maybe we use another version of the Android SDK or Ren'Py (I use the latest version). Unfortunately, packaging Android releases is a bit of black box in Ren'Py. There's not a lot you can configure and everything is mostly automated.

Quick question if you don't mind; cause few days ago I downloaded an android version of the game on mega and upon installing it the in-game screen was all green unlike the v0.9 or v0.10. I mean loved playing the game even I just couldn't enjoy it cause of the green screen in-game

Anyway to fix this problem?

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Enjoy your week of coffees sir. And I don't need anything for it. I'm sure by the time you are done your VN will be well worth what I paid (I mean arguably it is already). Keep up the good work. Just promise me, no Steven King endings. That would be disastrous with your story.
Wow! Thank you so much. That sure is a lot of coffee. :relievedface:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Quick question if you don't mind; cause few days ago I downloaded an android version of the game on mega and upon installing it the in-game screen was all green unlike the v0.9 or v0.10. I mean loved playing the game even I just couldn't enjoy it cause of the green screen in-game

Anyway to fix this problem?
@Jay 7676, @yankee77, @SeekerSquad and any other users who were hit by the green Android bug, could you perhaps try this test package? Thanks!

If you start a new 'game' in that build you should first see a green image, then two images with normal colors that do not fill the screen, ending with a green image again. If the behavior is consistent across multiple devices I know what's causing the problem.

At first I thought it was something in the build process, or that I was missing some Android configuration option. But I think it all comes down to the dimensions of the images.

The ports by @booom313 of Sisterly Lust all contained images at 1280x720 pixels. My Android builds have images at 1920x1080 and some Android devices are apparently choking on downscaling the images to the native screen resolution of the device. I can't find anything about the issue in Ren'Py's repo, but I'm pretty sure this is the root of all the troubles.

ran into an error
You're hit by an old bug, which was fixed in an earlier release. You can fix it manually, as @Penfold Mole , or you have to load a save from the end of Day 12 as there's an automatic patch on Day 13 for the problem.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

nuklear

Jun 4, 2017
You're hit by an old bug, which was fixed in an earlier release. You can fix it manually, as @Penfold Mole , or you have to load a save from the end of Day 12 as there's an automatic patch on Day 13 for the problem.
ah thing is when I hit Ctrl + O nothing happens and I started with a save from day 20... does mean I have to start over from the beginning?

Perverteer

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
ah thing is when I hit Ctrl + O nothing happens and I started with a save from day 20... does mean I have to start over from the beginning?
The command for the developer console is Shift + O.
If that still doesn't work and you have any saves from around the end of Day 12 you can use those as well and use CTRL to skip through all the dialogue you've already seen.

gonna assume the Like on my post, yet not actually addressing it, means I was right :p
Well, not all of it, but there sure is going to more depravity and all the paths that are currently in the game will be developed. I'm not going to introduce more branches though, to keep my what little remains of my sanity while writing code.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
If that still doesn't work and you have any saves from around the end of Day 12 you can use those as well and use CTRL to skip through all the dialogue you've already seen.

Well, not all of it, but there sure is going to more depravity and all the paths that are currently in the game will be developed. I'm not going to introduce more branches though, to keep my what little remains of my sanity while writing code.
Can you tell us what your plans are for pregnancy implementation? Will we ever have a chance to get the girls off birth control without it being endgame content?

Perverteer

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
I was asked the same question on my Discord channel. Pregnancy will be an optional part of the game and won't occur until the last act of the game. The way I have it in mind is that the optional pregnancy paths will run for two or three releases before the very last release. So you have time to interact with the girls and have sex with them as well.

The extremes of the fetish (somebody mentioned breeding, for example) I'd like to save for my next game (which is going to be a science fiction VN) as I don't think it would fit the slice-of-life nature of Sisterly Lust.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
I was asked the same question on my Discord channel. Pregnancy will be an optional part of the game and won't occur until the last act of the game. The way I have it in mind is that the optional pregnancy paths will run for two or three releases before the very last release. So you have time to interact with the girls and have sex with them as well.

The extremes of the fetish (somebody mentioned breeding, for example) I'd like to save for my next game (which is going to be a science fiction VN) as I don't think it would fit the slice-of-life nature of Sisterly Lust.
Thanks. No need fot extremities here just an opportunity to interract with the girl for a bit after findin out rather than an endgame slider of her being pregnant. Cheeers

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017

...aw, so no male-dominant paths for the other women? drat

SebastianV

May 13, 2017
Wow. This is one of the first visual novels I've ever been pulled into. The girls are gorgeous. The dialogue is clever and witty. The girls show just enough vulnerability that playing a hero is a very satisfying experience for me. I might make a jerk character just to try out the alternate story for Bella. I couldn't do it otherwise, such is the sway that the storytelling has over me. Bella's and Liz' smiles, their looks of adoration and trust (didn't find any scenes with the youngest daughter, and had no interest in the Mom). The fact that they're super hot to boot :) Really well done.

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
Wow. This is one of the first visual novels I've ever been pulled into. The girls are gorgeous. The dialogue is clever and witty. The girls show just enough vulnerability that playing a hero is a very satisfying experience for me. I might make a jerk character just to try out the alternate story for Bella. I couldn't do it otherwise, such is the sway that the storytelling has over me. Bella's and Liz' smiles, their looks of adoration and trust (didn't find any scenes with the youngest daughter, and had no interest in the Mom). The fact that they're super hot to boot :) Really well done.
for rachel you may want to play again and be truthfully, non-bragging and shower her in compliments, or look into the walkthrough, because she is a real sweetheart and worth pursuing her.

SebastianV

May 13, 2017
for rachel you may want to play again and be truthfully, non-bragging and shower her in compliments, or look into the walkthrough, because she is a real sweetheart and worth pursuing her.
Thx, followed your advice. Looked at a walkthrough and discovered I wasn't triggering some of the essential early scenes ('cause I was trying to be a gentleman). I agree, it was worth it :)

Imo this game is kinda lackluster. The characters models aren't anything special and as soon as you started having sex with your sisters in the last 2 updates the game got pretty boring and vanilla. The dark haired sister sex scene in the latest update was particularly rushed and poorly made.
The thing I liked about the 3 models was that the creator didn't just create sex objects, but people. I enjoyed their personalities and the expressions in their body positions and faces. Each of the three girls had aspects of their personalities that I found intriguing. The models were done well enough that I found them attractive, and even though some of the face captures seemed off to me at times (I'm looking at Rachel's O-face) there were some really good ones in there.

JayneCobb

Feb 4, 2018
what's the difference between 1080p images...
and 1080p video.....
Plenty of things. Video is very different from a static image.

They are also being displayed in two totally different programs.
More than likely, it's an issue with the way Ren'Py renders certain images causing issues with certain device hardware.

Anyone still having issues with images displaying incorrectly can try this test APK, which will display the same image in a few different formats as well as different resolutions.

Perverteer

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
...aw, so no male-dominant paths for the other women? drat

You mean dominant like the Bella blackmail path? I'm afraid not. Though there's is Alina, who is pretty submissive and there might be other submissive side-characters in the future.

Android Test Build Results....
View attachment 143893 View attachment 143894 View attachment 143895

what's the difference between 1080p images...
and 1080p video.....

View attachment 143900

played wc theme song
View attachment 143901
@JayneCobb already explained it and I agree it's likely due to the way Ren'Py renders the images. When a scene loads in Ren'Py, various graphical effects are loaded (mostly fades), I think older and underpowered Android devices (or the ones with buggy graphics drivers) can't handle that all at once in combination with 1080p images.

I've retooled the build progress so that Ren'Py now builds an Android release at 720p. I've messaged the testers who reported their results with the test build I posted earlier. If the new Android release doesn't have any major issues I'll release it in a few days.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes