OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
You mean dominant like the Bella blackmail path? I'm afraid not. Though there's is Alina, who is pretty submissive and there might be other submissive side-characters in the future.
I mean something like, for example, you lead the youngest sister (who's name currently escapes me for some reason) (or the oldest, since she actually seems more naive) into the world of sex, except since she doesn't actually know much, if anything about it, you fool her into thinking that they're supposed to basically serve you on hand-and-foot, waking you in the morning with blowjobs or whenever, 'washing' you in the shower, etc

then again, I may just have severe issues

Reactions: Zurrlock

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
I mean something like, for example, you lead the youngest sister (who's name currently escapes me for some reason) (or the oldest, since she actually seems more naive) into the world of sex, except since she doesn't actually know much, if anything about it, you fool her into thinking that they're supposed to basically serve you on hand-and-foot, waking you in the morning with blowjobs or whenever, 'washing' you in the shower, etc

then again, I may just have severe issues
Oh, for fucks sake. There's already tons of games out there for that fetish.

Why not add in a dungeon where you can torture the whole family and watch them getting raped? Or a scene where mom has a strap on and does MC in the ass? Oh, or your idea, but with the whole family, and you turn them turn them into hookers with the MC as their pimp?

Every time there's a game with happy characters and painless gameplay, there's always somebody asking for NTR, BDSM, enslavement, corruption (what you were asking for), and other other crap that's just about ruining the happiness for pain and misery.

How often do you see folks whining about how dark and horrible the corruption, bdsm, torture and rape games are, in the threads for those games?

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
Why not add in a dungeon where you can torture the whole family and watch them getting raped? Or a scene where mom has a strap on and does MC in the ass? Oh, or your idea, but with the whole family, and you turn them turn them into hookers with the MC as their pimp?
Just like to mention this game is already quite twisted in these regards, and I wouldn't mind the strap-on scene... otherwise I agree.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I don't want to sound like Captain obvious, but there is a lot of BDSM in this game. MC can dominate Alina and Bella pretty rough. As for corruption... emh that's pretty much one of two goals, to corrupt girls.
Concerning NTR and strap-on... well I don't think Perverteer ever hinted intention to develop that two.. (and he has my gratitude for that stance) :D

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
...I did say severe issues, remember? and that was one of the darker suggestions I had, anyway; seriously, calm down, and quit putting words in my mouth

but if it's seriously that big of an issue to you as it seems, I'll remove the post, geez
It's not the specific comment that bugs me, it's the attitude and trend of people wanting to add dark and twisted paths to games that are generally bright, happy, and with lots of joy. Don't misunderstand me. Having sex with beautiful girls is the main 'goal' of this game so innocence and purity are pretty irrelevant.

Everybody has their tastes and fetishes, and that's fine. However, when people start asking for every game to cater to their favorite fetish, you end up with lousy games as devs try to cram in all the fetishes. Every fetish you add means less time and effort spent on on story, scenes that fit the game's main theme, and other stuff that everybody enjoys. It also means greater chance you'll creep/gross out somebody who's not into that fetish.

In this game, all the girls love you, and are pretty lovable themselves. I'm pretty sure we'll have options for a loving, sex-filled relationship with each of them. It's rare to have a 3dcg game (especially with characters this beautiful) where you're not forced, at some point, to abuse or mistreat one of the characters. While that was/is a mainstay of the 2d hentai games, it's still somewhat hard to find in the 3d games. However, if you're into pain, domination, rape, torture, etc. there's a shit-ton games already out there or in progress catering specifically to those fetishes.

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
However, if you're into pain, domination, rape, torture, etc. there's a shit-ton games already out there or in progress catering specifically to those fetishes.
the only one of those things you've mentioned that I even brought up was domination, which, if you'd been paying attention, is already in the game for at least one of the characters, and not even including the female domination; certainly doesn't deserve to have a rant leveled at me for 'demanding rape and torture', fetishes which were only brought up by you

Reactions: Thermophob

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
0.11 comes public on sept 18th so so 0.12 could come on 5 bucks patreons and f95ers bef that.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Am I the only one who hopes the dev does not waste too much time on this Sasha backstory? I get that it helps round out the story, but I can't help but think it was time not used on Bella or Liza. Yes, a pure nitpick, but dammit I likes me some Bella, and will rage against anything that gets in the way!!!

Seriously, this is not a serious post and just one for funsies. I still don't like Sasha, but will take anything this dev puts out because his game is great!

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
It's not the specific comment that bugs me, it's the attitude and trend of people wanting to add dark and twisted paths to games that are generally bright, happy, and with lots of joy. Don't misunderstand me. Having sex with beautiful girls is the main 'goal' of this game so innocence and purity are pretty irrelevant.

Everybody has their tastes and fetishes, and that's fine. However, when people start asking for every game to cater to their favorite fetish, you end up with lousy games as devs try to cram in all the fetishes. Every fetish you add means less time and effort spent on on story, scenes that fit the game's main theme, and other stuff that everybody enjoys. It also means greater chance you'll creep/gross out somebody who's not into that fetish.

In this game, all the girls love you, and are pretty lovable themselves. I'm pretty sure we'll have options for a loving, sex-filled relationship with each of them. It's rare to have a 3dcg game (especially with characters this beautiful) where you're not forced, at some point, to abuse or mistreat one of the characters. While that was/is a mainstay of the 2d hentai games, it's still somewhat hard to find in the 3d games. However, if you're into pain, domination, rape, torture, etc. there's a shit-ton games already out there or in progress catering specifically to those fetishes.
the only one of those things you've mentioned that I even brought up was domination, which, if you'd been paying attention, is already in the game for at least one of the characters, and not even including the female domination; certainly doesn't deserve to have a rant leveled at me for 'demanding rape and torture', fetishes which were only brought up by you
I honestly hope Pervy doesn't give a shit about anything people on this forum want!
Why?
A) Pushing your ideas on this forum already shows you're not a patron, so why should he?:evilsmile:
B) If you don't like the game? There's enough other games you can play. :FuckYea:
C) Best games made are always made by devs who stuck with what they set out to create.:eazyHype:
D) No one actually gives a fuck what you want. :test3:

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
I honestly hope Pervy doesn't give a shit about anything people on this forum want!
Why?
A) Pushing your ideas on this forum already shows you're not a patron, so why should he?:evilsmile:
perveteer patron proof.PNG
Your other points, though, are all generally valid.

p.s. the comment interface on Patreon is total crap (no paragraph or line breaks, no formatting, and no attachments).

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
Why?
B) If you don't like the game? There's enough other games you can play. :FuckYea:
C) Best games made are always made by devs who stuck with what they set out to create.:eazyHype:
D) No one actually gives a fuck what you want. :test3:
A) well, I'm not pushing anything, I think, was just giving an example after 'Pervy' asked what I meant

B) said nothing about not liking the game; love it, in fact, and am also playing other games :p

C) ...can't say this really applies to me, since I don't have experience in that field

D) of that I'm well aware of my own insignificance, thank you; or, if you'd rather I said it a different way: good! my tastes suck!

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Just thought I'd chime in. Don't worry I'll cave into pressure, every narrative misstep will be mine to make (so you can direct your rage at me when it happens, but do be gentle...)

That said, I very much enjoy all the suggestions handed out by various players and it doesn't feel like pressure at all (the monthly release cycle is another matter...) For me, it's proof that Sisterly Lust is engaging to them, but such suggestions can also serve as an inspiration, I think. Narratively, it will be a hard sell to turn all the girls into submissive sex slaves, but having them give the sponge baths or wake-up blowjobs @OmegaUltima mentioned isn't out of the question. The relationship dynamic between the girls and MC will of course also change when the harem path comes into play and the girls have to share.

As for the darker fetishes, I want to stay away from rape and gore (I was blissfully unaware of that last fetish until recently), to give an example. I don't find it arousing and it will be hard for me to write convincingly, as something that is somehow titillating, of course.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes