botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Gods below, that update was awesome. Finally you get closer to Liza's honeypot and Bella has turned out to be almost as sweet as the youngest sis.

I also loved to finally be able to approach the mother from a different angle, some of her facial expressions during the date were downright awesome. Some of the best I've seen in this type of game.

I'm interested to see how it will all play out, if you romance all your relatives. How will they react once they learn about it?
I mean, there'll be a harem ending iirc, but I'm really looking forward to how it will play out.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
think i have to start over..no stat progress i made previous to this update carries over..its all wiped and the dames are all back to 1's and 2's....i get to do the opera then game ends o_O so somewhere along the way..my game went kerploot...lol

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
Awesome update, as usual! But, did anyone else get a second date to the opera? After mom said she's uncomfortable bc I keep mentioning the kiss and she's ready to leave, it repeated the entire date. Chose the exact same options the second time and it worked out. But it was definitely a little weird.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
one thing i enjoy that me as the MC actually would do is...while visiting a foreign tropical island..i'd ignore the local culture and order pizza..because that's how i roll!!!

Reactions: Zurrlock and botc76

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Time to step it up with mommy!
Im gonna keep visiting Discreet,not into femdom but mom has been very lenient so far and it seems its the only way to get Adriana into the fold plus going for both routes might lead to an awesome IM BATMAN scene XD skyrocketing mom's influence.

Reactions: Zurrlock and botc76
Sep 21, 2017
noice update!:FeelsGoodMan: but I think its about time a definite harem foundation needs to be established....I dunno like rachel and MC gets caught doing something naughty (preferably lisa or bella but lisa needs a spark plug to give in to her lust and maybe assert her authoritah on her man?)---so you know...start things up!???:tf:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
if i had my druthers i'd be only about either Alina,Ana or Rebeca..alas..so many women showing their hoohaa's the dick leads one astray..constantly...

Reactions: botc76

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
IDK but as much as I liked the scene in the sex shop I would much rather have helped the shop girl 'clean up' and provide my broom ;-)

Anyone else feel this way?

This short-haired cutie very much reminds me of Anna from A New Home :) Except for her only killing by her looks *g*

Also Bella is turning into favorite girl, great scenes in this update!

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
if i had my druthers i'd be only about either Alina,Ana or Rebeca..alas..so many women showing their hoohaa's the dick leads one astray..constantly...
Haha i feel you,side characters make my life hard in this game!
Im gonna take mom back to Belugio for our marriage BUT before the ceremony ill make plans for a private bachelor party with Nia and Rebecca...

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
IDK but as much as I liked the scene in the sex shop I would much rather have helped the shop girl 'clean up' and provide my broom ;-)

Anyone else feel this way?

This short-haired cutie very much reminds me of Anna from A New Home :) Except for her only killing by her looks *g*

Also Bella is turning into favorite girl, great scenes in this update!
I wanted to offer to help the sex shop girl "clean" too, oh well maybe in a future chapter. Also Bella is becoming my favorite girl as well, despite the rough start and not really liking her at all, it's nice to finally see her sweet side.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes