Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
opera option never came up..i started a whole new game from the start with new update..so am thinking..somewhere along the way i took a wrong turn and should have perv'd when i gentleman'd o_O
Do you know man, that there is just two paths (starting with loaning money to Bella) ? I play love path and saves goes to upper save row and corruption path saves goes to low row, just a hint (2 playthrougs). But there is opera in both paths. And keep an eye at the points, they will tell the correct choice.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
opera option never came up..i started a whole new game from the start with new update..so am thinking..somewhere along the way i took a wrong turn and should have perv'd when i gentleman'd o_O
Maybe you didn't kissed Mom at the jungle tour on Belugio(?!), where she got that sunstroke.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i do not mind replaying this game if i have to..so it dosnt bother me too much i somehow missed the opera stuff..lol

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Sorry to hear that. Day 24 is shorter than 23, because of the opera scene, but overall there are more renders in this release than the last two versions (230 versus 187 and 174). The releases have started to branch a lot more recently, so if you don't play Bella's romantic path you'll miss out on those scenes and vice versa. Other than that I really don't have an explanation. The monthly release cycle is murder sometimes and I try to be as productive as possible.
Don't bother, man. There will be a few who always find the update short, but it's because of their few qualities to play or simply come here just to complain.
This update was very good and had a lot of content (if you made the right decisions) Great job.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
I don't know why but I wanna fuck the brains out of that old stuck up neighbour hag until she becomes a submissive public cum dumpster.
Woah do you mean reverend's wife?I thought she was a sad lonely lady am i missing something? :hushedface:

bobomb

Dec 2, 2017
In my head it gets even better when they tell him he has to choose one of them (Well Bella does anyway, Liza is confused and just goes along with Bella, and Mom stands back and watches) He gets angry says he in fact doesn't have to pick anyone, says he will be waiting in his room for them to decide who he can love, and storms off. The girls argue for a few minutes with Rachel getting more and more agitated until she tells Bella that she is nuts, she's going to MC's room and will be waiting there with him for anyone who isn't crazy. Liza's insecurities kick in and she goes off to think before joining MC and Rachel. Bella who was sure that faced with a choice the MC would choose her, stays away for a few days and then relents (Still mad at MC for not only wanting her). Mom backs off the whole thing and MC has to visit her late to talk. She says that while it is painful, she has to back off and let her children settle things among themselves because as a mother she can't take sides.

This is my favorite VN here for the developed characters (Sure they fit into the standard anime cliches, but they are the most developed characters I've run into in any of these pieces, to the point that I can use them to write my own stories in my head.)

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Yes, that one. :) MC meets her at the Opera and she's hot! They trade phone no's so there will be follow-on scenes.
Ye i know but she was quite likable imho,she seemed so neglected and i thought i might help her spice up her life a bit,that "cum dumbster" came out of nowhere i was just surprised xD

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I don't know why but I wanna fuck the brains out of that old stuck up neighbour hag until she becomes a submissive public cum dumpster.
WOW.......What "old neighbour hag", OR am I missing something ?????
EDIT: Nevermind, I just read previous post (apeared when I was typing)!!! Btw, she isn`t a neighbour.

bobomb

Dec 2, 2017
"The water makes it easy to slip your cock inside her pussy"
Sadly, that's not how it works.
Yeah, I remember thinking to myself "Incredibly hard water in which nothing dissolves? No wonder the fam spends so much time in the shower"

Reactions: Zurrlock

Hobo

Mar 3, 2017
WOW.......What "old neighbour hag", OR am I missing something ?????
Woah do you mean reverend's wife?I thought she was a sad lonely lady am i missing something? :hushedface:
Yeah sorry I meant Mrs. Steel. The one that gives Rachel crap. Because she shows up at one point at your door I mixed it up and somehow had in my mind she was also a neighbour.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
its my firm belief that Mrs Steel likes wear a gimp-suit with full on ball gag and be stretched on a rack and you whip her pussy lips with ramen noodles...

Reactions: Nerttu

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Yeah sorry I meant Mrs. Steel. The one that gives Rachel crap. Because she shows up at one point at your door I mixed it up and somehow had in my mind she was also a neighbour.
Oh yeah that colossal bitch!Im with you she deserves it for making sis so sad and that makes me wondering what will happen with the task force....

Reactions: Zurrlock and Hobo
4.50 star(s) 324 Votes