Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Got the bella massage but not the crying bella one, did I fuck something up?
I think it depended if you loaned her the complete amount, because the same thing happened to me. it's the difference between taking the supportive route or the dominant route.

Zal

May 5, 2017
Very very gooog game!!The storyline, the characters, the artwork and animation...Simply lovely and beuatifull.
Cheers to you, Sir Perverteer !!keep up the extraordinary work!
Congrats

U

User_32285

I did that and it didn't work for me, either. I'm sure it's a bug. No matter what you do, you ALWAYS get a game over at dinner.
I started new game totally clean followed the walkthrough and should have more than enough (3) corruption to kiss on the mouth after date, but nope game over.

When I reload to a savebefore the date and suddenly she doesn't have enough trust to even talk about brody (trust was enough to tlak about it before the reload ).

I didnt change any of the names.

Definately bugged.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I did that and it didn't work for me, either. I'm sure it's a bug. No matter what you do, you ALWAYS get a game over at dinner.
The only other thing I can think of is if you didn't reactivate the incest aspect of the game

To do that

open the file 00console.rpy located in ....\SisterlyLust-0.4-win\renpy\common

With Notepad++ (Free)

Change the following "config.console = False" to "config.console = True"

Start the game open the developer console by pressing Shift+O and type: set_special(True)

When properly put into the console, ensuring you're using the correct uppercase and lowercase characters,
the title screen will show 'Taboo Edition'; if you didn't enter it exactly as shown, it won't change,
so double-check that the title screen changes (see spoiler below).

If that doesn't work then all that's left is to redownload it and try again.

Reactions: tarzaninpoika

Led

Jul 16, 2017
I started new game totally clean followed the walkthrough and should have more than enough (3) corruption to kiss on the mouth after date, but nope game over.

When I reload to a savebefore the date and suddenly she doesn't have enough trust to even talk about brody (trust was enough to tlak about it before the reload )

Definately bugged.
I found out what's causing it. It has something to do with changes the developer made to remove the incest part in the game. If you enable incest, again (by typing SHIFT+O and then set_special(True) ), the game works fine.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
The only other thing I can think of is if you didn't reactivate the incest aspect of the game

To do that

open the file 00console.rpy located in ....\SisterlyLust-0.4-win\renpy\common

With Notepad++ (Free)

Change the following "config.console = False" to "config.console = True"

Start the game open the developer console by pressing Shift+O and type: set_special(True)

When properly put into the console, ensuring you're using the correct uppercase and lowercase characters,
the title screen will show 'Taboo Edition'; if you didn't enter it exactly as shown, it won't change,
so double-check that the title screen changes (see spoiler below).

If that doesn't work then all that's left is to redownload it and try again.
I already did that just now (I used the unren.bat file which you can find on f95zone.com to enable the developer mode) and it worked!

U

User_32285

I found out what's causing it. It has something to do with changes the developer made to remove the incest part in the game. If you enable incest, again (by typing SHIFT+O and then set_special(True) ), the game works fine.
After I deleted C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SisterlyLove Dir and the saves Dir (in "Install"\Game Dir) everything worded for me, no need to change "Taboo" option again.

Probably only need to delete only both the persistent files.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I just played from the beginning and have to say that this game while wonderful before has now gotten better. :)

As to the Brody situation I have had to revise my earlier thoughts on his removal. I now feel there needs to be a EVIL cruel and funny way to get rid of him. In an attempt to assist the creator of this glorious game I offer the following scene as a suggestion.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If @Perverteer wants to use this PLEASE do NOT let anyone know it was my idea. :) I have enough issues in the TP thread for my Cookie Obsession and don't want anyone to think I'm weird for having this idea. :)

Just a modest thought.

P.S. Bonus points if anyone can come up with a way to add a spoon thrown from a Bi-Plane and 2 kittens in this insanity. :)

Last edited:

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I dislike doing double posts but thought I'd add a list of possible crimes that might be added to the get rid of Brody scene I described.

Littering for throwing his Ice Cream on the street. Assault for attacking the transport truck driver. Theft, for stealing a Dress from a laundry line. Improper disposal of Experimental chemicals for taking a bath in a kiddy pool. Various charges for trying to seduce an underage duckling. Also other charges dealing with his HORRIBLE treatment of the poor under aged Male Wilde Beast. :)

If anyone else can come up with strange things to add I will gladly laugh. :)

Aug 16, 2017
soooooooo........its a game called sisterly lust, the OP description says we go to live with our sisters and yet we have to use console to turn ON incest?

erm....confused.com

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
soooooooo........its a game called sisterly lust, the OP description says we go to live with our sisters and yet we have to use console to turn ON incest?

erm....confused.com
It's the Patreon effect. Creators now have to produce a 'Clean' Game then Sneaky unknown Modders and Pirates allow us to play the way things were intended to be. :)

Just a thought. :)

Reactions: BobJenkins
Aug 16, 2017
It's the Patreon effect. Creators now have to produce a 'Clean' Game then Sneaky unknown Modders and Pirates allow us to play the way things were intended to be. :)

Just a thought. :)
yeah I know but....I do like to point out the obvious irony once in a while :D

I do find it odd that none can seem to create a game without patreon nowadays...do they hold the rights to all game dev software?maybe we should all be pirating that instead :D

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
As some users already reported here and on Discord there is a bug with saves and statistics resetting in the new version. In my tests only saves and new games created with the new 0.4 version seem to be affected. I'm going to upload a new version.

Just a modest thought.
But poor Brody and his conflicted feelings! Underneath it all there's just a misunderstood gem of a person! :eek:penedeyewink:

Last edited:
Reactions: BloodyRelight
4.50 star(s) 329 Votes