cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no and not much choices matter and those were told couple pages ago.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
no and not much choices matter and those were told couple pages ago.
Hmm, 'a couple pages ago', yeah thanks. Thank you for taking the time to respond though...

I believe I shall endeavour to employ the tactic of trial and error, fuck it.

Reactions: whoisraiden

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
Hmm, 'a couple pages ago', yeah thanks. Thank you for taking the time to respond though...

I believe I shall endeavour to employ the tactic of trial and error, fuck it.
bassicly there's currently one big choice in the game, the love or domination path for bella and that starts in wether or not you'll give her any money

that's it, for the rest be nice to the girls and escalate when you need to but don't press them

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
bassicly there's currently one big choice in the game, the love or domination path for bella and that starts in wether or not you'll give her any money

that's it, for the rest be nice to the girls and escalate when you need to but don't press them
Thanks I've been playing this game almost since it started. I only wanted to peek at the WT to see if there was any new make-or-break choices that activate or lock out content. I've got through it now though and it seems like there wasn't. lol

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
2 breakers, 1 for mommy dearest and 1 for totally blonde sister. just save before any choices and you'll be fine.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
wow this is the first time i see the game update but not the walkthrough update^^'
I hope to see the walk update really soon. Anyway from now i download this awesome new update.
Cant wait to see the autor start the romance path with the mother.

fhenrir

Feb 12, 2018
is there any way to have the incest patch applied on the mobile version, putting the file in the game's folder doesn't work and you cannot open the console on android

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Надеюсь, Перевернер поставит функцию беременности. Я действительно хотел бы видеть беременную Рэйчел. Скажем, на соответствующем уровне коррупции / доверия она захочет от ребенка Макса. Это будет потрясением для всех, и с Белой мы говорим, что можем обратиться к вам, вы готовы к ответственности и в зависимости от ответа и отношений с они говорят, что они уже знают друг о друге. Эта ветка начнется
Always provide an English translation m8. English forum and all u know.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
I hope that Pereverner will put the function of pregnancy. I really would like to see a pregnant Rachel. For example, at the appropriate level of corruption / trust, she will want from the child of Max. This will be a shock to everyone, and with Bely we say that we can turn to you, you are ready for responsibility, and they say that they already know about each other. This branch will begin

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
The Android version is a bit of headache. Building Android packages in Ren'Py is a black box. The process is almost fully automated, there are only a few variables you can set. The green screens are caused on certain Android devices because of the scale of the images. Anything bigger than 1280 x 720 causes some devices to crap out. All 1080p images have been scaled back to 720p in the Android version. The points you mention are likely the ones where the panning vertical images appear. If I remove those, other Android users will miss out on them.
@
Ok I went back and checked (all the way to the island) and you are correct every instance of the green/blue graphics is a pan graphic. Which is a real shame as those are some of the most beautiful images in the game. So is it possible to do two android builds one with the pan animations and the other a still image within the android specs? Not a deal breaker for me, I can play on windows. But I'm sure the android only folks would be happy. :) Also a faq on what android devices work and what don't might be a great idea.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes