xb

Nov 9, 2017
Ok you get the Bella crying scene if you give her the full 5k. The reason I didn't do that is that the walkthrough basically says you can't start a relationship with her if you do. However if you follow the Bella Crying part of the walkthrough it says you can start a relationship there.

arc37pogi

Nov 29, 2017
i unpack, i take a shower, then after sleep then after that dinner then ask me "lie or truth, i press lie then game over sister tell her mother about what happen in the shower, press the truth still the same

Reactions: Maddick

Maddick

Jul 21, 2017
Same here. Cant get pass the scene after the shower - all choises lead to game over. The screen says my "sister" told my "mum" about what happened. This is the second time i am playing this game. I dont have any saves from the first time but I remember that something was wrong back than too, but after the scene where you go out with your "elder sister".

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
Yep, 0.4 is broken. All paths lead to a game over in the kitchen on day 1. Unless you choose to walk in on the sister and get your game over there.

Maddick

Jul 21, 2017
I have reinstaled the game. It did help me get over the broken scene. What ever the cause was it could make a comeback in another scene.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
What also helps is to go C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SisterlyLove and just delete the files in there. Repeat the same in the game directory in game\saves. Worked for me.

However, I followed the walkthrough and it says you can speak with Liza in the end of Day 3 when you have at least 4 trust with her and knock. Well, I have 7 trust with her and she doesn't want to talk when knocking. You can just barge in but loose a lot of points with her. Bug or something else?

Edit: So yeah, after loading my latest save and barging in I got an instant game over screen which wasn't the case before. The bug with the hidden stats in the background keeps leading to gamebreaking situations. Waiting for the fix.

Last edited:

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
IMPORTANT: If you're loading a previously saved game you might get hit by two errors regarding missing variables (day06_phone_b_checked and l_relationship). You can set these via the Ren'Py console if you wish:

• Bring up the console via Shift+O
  • If you've kissed Liza on the mouth after your dinner with her, type the following: $ l_relationship = True
  • If you haven't type $ l_relationship = False
  • If you've checked Bella's phone while she was sleeping on Day 6, type the following: $ day06_phone_b_checked = True
  • If you haven't, type: $ day06_phone_b_checked = False
Starting a new game will also help you avoid these errors.

Reactions: Reese286

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017

See notes in that post if you don't want to start a new game.

Also he released 0.4.1, that fixes all the crashes and stuff, I'll reup it in a bit for those of you who don't want to game folder and unpack .zip again.

U

User_215882

Is there a patch that you need to add to the game to bring it back to its original content? If so where do I download it from?

xןʞ

Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
You read the first post. :tf:

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Don't just tell him to look at the 1st post, but tell him to look at the friggin, thick red part titled 'PLEASE READ - VERY IMPORTANT' and that he should be ashamed of himself to ask this question.

Reactions: VOYEUR
U

User_215882

Welp I'm an idiot. Thanks for telling me to read more lol.

xןʞ

Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Ok here we go.

IMPORTANT: Several users reported a problem with saves and the statistics of Liza, Bella, Rachel and Mrs. Smith resetting in the latest version. I’ve tracked down the problem and this version should fix it (along with some minor stuff). Only new games and saves made with the 0.4 release are permanently reset, anything saved with v0.33 and below is unaffected by the bug.
So if you want to restore your statistics you’ll have to replay from a v0.33 save or start fresh game. Be aware that saves from v0.4 will not work in v0.41. Very sorry for the inconvenience.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*doko links added

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 329 Votes