joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
Did I miss something in the previous parts of the game, or only two days where nothing happens have been added in this update?

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
It's missing only an high springboard from which to dive below. :biggrin:
Good swim to everyone! :p
Well at some point the MC doesn't need a bed and blancet anymore :D I hope that he will earn a lot of money in the future, because he will need a whole mansion at some point :D

Reactions: DanMachiFan

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
I agree that Liza's face could have some improvements. But honestly, her romance is best of all girls.
Btw, is it possible to do only her route while ignoring the other girls?

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Did I miss something in the previous parts of the game, or only two days where nothing happens have been added in this update?
Obviously yes, since every sister (and other girls / women) got a scene in this update. I don't know the reason of course, maybe your save is buggy or you managed somehow to close the door on all of them.

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I agree that Liza's face could have some improvements. But honestly, her romance is best of all girls.
Well then you won't do much in the game... But I think it is possible

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
not filthy rich but still has plenty of money.
Well, I might exaggerate slightly, but MC can buy anything what pops up in story... his dad was also changing girlfriends and apartments like socks... Maybe not biiionarie, but seems a pretty comfortable life... Anyway, who cares. :D MC is pretty much able to to have mansion for all his harem.
Yes. You can focus on just one of them.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Well, I might exaggerate slightly, but MC can buy anything what pops up in story... his dad was also changing girlfriends and apartments like socks... Maybe not biiionarie, but seems a pretty comfortable life... Anyway, who cares. :D MC is pretty much able to to have mansion for all his harem.
A special room for every female character. Like a dungeon for Alina or a romantic room for Liza.

Reactions: Thermophob
4.50 star(s) 329 Votes