Master_Of_Something

Nov 12, 2016
I am stuck when rachel saw me in the shower. In dinner no matter what i choose at the end is game over.
I don't have this problem in the 0.41 version klx posted, but I did encounter it when downloading the game from the front page. Could you try that as well? You should start a new game though, otherwise you could get errors at choices.

sospecial

Aug 9, 2017
Delete all the old content including all your old saves and the "persistent" file. Your old saves may even still show up in game but you should be able to start a new game without any issues.
This is exactly what I did and it worked. I think the persistent file had my trust too low or something.

f95zone

Jul 27, 2017
There is a bug in the Bella route. If you help her (b_relationship_soft = true) it also sets day07_b_expedition = True, which blocks going to the coffey shop ("Go to the coffeshop" if b_relationship_soft and b_loan and not day07_b_expedition:)

Before the menu comes up again (the one with "waiting for evening" ) set day07_b_expedition to False. Its only supposed to be true after going to money dropoff.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Someone scroll up the page, because some peoople get tired of doing all the work for others.

Reactions: SoulStealer

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well I didn't see Bella crying scene (0.44) and walkthroughs are bit off otherwise too.

lorvala: it worked for me.

f95zone

Jul 27, 2017
well I didn't see Bella crying scene (0.44) and walkthroughs are bit off otherwise too.

lorvala: it worked for me.
Bella crying scene only happens if you didn't blackmail her and gave her all the money. If you dont want to start again set b_relationship = False at the beginning of day 7.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Bella crying scene only happens if you didn't blackmail her and gave her all the money. If you dont want to start again set b_relationship = False at the beginning of day 7.
That's a flaw in the walkthrough then. It stated that you need to give her only the small amount to start a relationship with her. And now out of the blue there is a different way. Not very consistent.

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
That's a flaw in the walkthrough then. It stated that you need to give her only the small amount to start a relationship with her. And now out of the blue there is a different way. Not very consistent.
The walk-through is updated every new update, when that part was added it was true. Now you can begin a relationship via the alternate route on Day 7.

How is the content?

I'm more into mom stuff is it worth it?
Not for the Mum stuff currently. Seems like it's only really starting that story-line.

Reactions: Ente Supremo

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
This is exactly what I did and it worked. I think the persistent file had my trust too low or something.
I don't know what was happening but I was getting game overs and missing out on dialogue options because all the stats were screwed up. It was reading data that hadn't happened in that play-through it seems, very strange.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I don't know what was happening but I was getting game overs and missing out on dialogue options because all the stats were screwed up. It was reading data that hadn't happened in that play-through it seems, very strange.
If you check the last couple pages there is an updated version of the current game that fixes that issue.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
The walk-through is updated every new update, when that part was added it was true. Now you can begin a relationship via the alternate route on Day 7.
Well, just checked it out. It's very weird. After you agree to help her you never get an option to go to the location. You can only jump to the evening. And what's even more weird, you can talk to Bella again and say that you followed MisterX although you never had that scene.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I followed the walkthrough for Corruption of Bella and never got to talk to her about Mister X. I followed him, but the only option I got afterwards was to massage her. Is this a bug, or do we only get to talk about the EVIL mister X if we follow the TRUST path??

Inquiring minds want to know. :)

Reactions: tossler

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
I followed the walkthrough for Corruption of Bella and never got to talk to her about Mister X. I followed him, but the only option I got afterwards was to massage her. Is this a bug, or do we only get to talk about the EVIL mister X if we follow the TRUST path??

Inquiring minds want to know. :)
There are basically two paths for Bella:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: mario1994
4.50 star(s) 329 Votes